Notices
Engine / Exhaust / Drivetrain Examples: Pistons, Mufflers, Transmission, etc.

Honda Ebay High Flow Cat

Old 04-09-2014, 06:50 AM
ITR PY 00-1099

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
asgb16b has disabled reputation
Default Honda Ebay High Flow Cat

Name: Adam G
Means of contact: PM
Price: DELETE...

Last edited by asgb16b; 04-15-2014 at 05:58 PM.
Old 04-12-2014, 04:14 PM
Registered Member

synchroshift is infamous around these partssynchroshift is infamous around these partssynchroshift is infamous around these partssynchroshift is infamous around these partssynchroshift is infamous around these partssynchroshift is infamous around these partssynchroshift is infamous around these partssynchroshift is infamous around these partssynchroshift is infamous around these partssynchroshift is infamous around these partssynchroshift is infamous around these parts
Default Re: Honda Ebay High Flow Cat

I'm curious to know why someone would pay you .01c more AND have to come pick this up from you, when they could click the buy it now button on eBay and have it on their door step....
Old 04-12-2014, 05:56 PM
DUKE BLUE DEVILS

9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by synchroshift
I'm curious to know why someone would pay you .01c more AND have to come pick this up from you, when they could click the buy it now button on eBay and have it on their door step....
Cause RaceCar
Old 04-12-2014, 05:58 PM
DUKE BLUE DEVILS

9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by asgb16b
Name: Adam G
Means of contact: PM
Price: $26

Description: Brand new, ordered wrong size

Pictures:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/96-97-98-99-...637e26&vxp=mtr

I did a bone head move and didn't use my brain when ordering this cat. This is the 2.25" high flow cat/resonator, I needed 2.5". With that being said...
You should just try and use it. It's not like you're gonna make any real power with that shitty setup you got.
Old 04-15-2014, 05:35 PM
ITR PY 00-1099

Originally Posted by synchroshift
well order one then and wait a week and a half like I did... Nothing like exhaust fumes in your shit. Plus I will meet within reason.

Last edited by asgb16b; 04-15-2014 at 05:41 PM.
Old 04-15-2014, 05:44 PM
ITR PY 00-1099

Originally Posted by 9civic5
You should just try and use it. It's not like you're gonna make any real power with that shitty setup you got.
If you knew anything about my situation you would understand the reasoning behind this thread. If you cant figure out I have a 2.5" collector on my new header and this cant work then maybe you need to do some research or something. I don't care about being quick anymore, what does it get you? A lot more gas receipts...
Old 04-15-2014, 05:50 PM
RIP DRAGVA-2016

NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch

If you knew anything about my situation you would understand the reasoning behind this thread. If you cant figure out I have a 2.5" collector on my new header and this cant work then maybe you need to do some research or something. I don't care about being quick anymore, what does it get you? A lot more gas receipts...
actually, all you have to do is have an exhaust shop swedge the ends a tad bit and it will work fine should take a half second for them to do it and i'm sure if you threw them a few bucks they would do it.

and don't even think about arguing with me on this one because i run an exhaust shop
Old 04-15-2014, 05:53 PM
ITR PY 00-1099

Originally Posted by NasTHatch
actually, all you have to do is have an exhaust shop swedge the ends a tad bit and it will work fine should take a half second for them to do it and i'm sure if you threw them a few bucks they would do it.

and don't even think about arguing with me on this one because i run an exhaust shop
So they could wedge it open enough to accept a doughnut gasket and not leak?
Old 04-15-2014, 05:54 PM
RIP DRAGVA-2016

NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch

So they could wedge it open enough to accept a doughnut gasket and not leak?
yes, they bump it a tiny bit at a time and it should work fine, i know the retards in my shop could do it with their eyes closed and drunk
Old 04-15-2014, 05:57 PM
ITR PY 00-1099

Well then I may have take this down then, thanks for the info NasTHatch