VADriven.com Forums

VADriven.com Forums (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/)
-   Engine / Exhaust / Drivetrain (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/engine-exhaust-drivetrain-70/)
-   -   Honda Ebay High Flow Cat (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/engine-exhaust-drivetrain-70/honda-ebay-high-flow-cat-482998/)

asgb16b 04-09-2014 06:50 AM

Honda Ebay High Flow Cat

Name: Adam G
Means of contact: PM
Price: DELETE...

synchroshift 04-12-2014 04:14 PM

Re: Honda Ebay High Flow Cat

I'm curious to know why someone would pay you .01c more AND have to come pick this up from you, when they could click the buy it now button on eBay and have it on their door step....

9civic5 04-12-2014 05:56 PM

Originally Posted by synchroshift (Post 8279185)
I'm curious to know why someone would pay you .01c more AND have to come pick this up from you, when they could click the buy it now button on eBay and have it on their door step....

Cause RaceCar

9civic5 04-12-2014 05:58 PM

Originally Posted by asgb16b (Post 8278343)
Name: Adam G
Means of contact: PM
Price: $26

Description: Brand new, ordered wrong size

Pictures:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/96-97-98-99-...637e26&vxp=mtr

I did a bone head move and didn't use my brain when ordering this cat. This is the 2.25" high flow cat/resonator, I needed 2.5". With that being said...

You should just try and use it. It's not like you're gonna make any real power with that shitty setup you got.

asgb16b 04-15-2014 05:35 PM

Originally Posted by synchroshift (Post 8279185)

well order one then and wait a week and a half like I did... Nothing like exhaust fumes in your shit. Plus I will meet within reason.

asgb16b 04-15-2014 05:44 PM

Originally Posted by 9civic5 (Post 8279205)
You should just try and use it. It's not like you're gonna make any real power with that shitty setup you got.

If you knew anything about my situation you would understand the reasoning behind this thread. If you cant figure out I have a 2.5" collector on my new header and this cant work then maybe you need to do some research or something. I don't care about being quick anymore, what does it get you? A lot more gas receipts...

NasTHatch 04-15-2014 05:50 PM

Originally Posted by asgb16b (Post 8280009)
If you knew anything about my situation you would understand the reasoning behind this thread. If you cant figure out I have a 2.5" collector on my new header and this cant work then maybe you need to do some research or something. I don't care about being quick anymore, what does it get you? A lot more gas receipts...

actually, all you have to do is have an exhaust shop swedge the ends a tad bit and it will work fine should take a half second for them to do it and i'm sure if you threw them a few bucks they would do it.

and don't even think about arguing with me on this one because i run an exhaust shop

asgb16b 04-15-2014 05:53 PM

Originally Posted by NasTHatch (Post 8280015)
actually, all you have to do is have an exhaust shop swedge the ends a tad bit and it will work fine should take a half second for them to do it and i'm sure if you threw them a few bucks they would do it.

and don't even think about arguing with me on this one because i run an exhaust shop

So they could wedge it open enough to accept a doughnut gasket and not leak?

NasTHatch 04-15-2014 05:54 PM

Originally Posted by asgb16b (Post 8280018)
So they could wedge it open enough to accept a doughnut gasket and not leak?

yes, they bump it a tiny bit at a time and it should work fine, i know the retards in my shop could do it with their eyes closed and drunk

asgb16b 04-15-2014 05:57 PM

Well then I may have take this down then, thanks for the info NasTHatch