Notices
Engine / Exhaust / Drivetrain Examples: Pistons, Mufflers, Transmission, etc.

D16y8

Old 10-01-2012, 04:50 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
derekhatch has disabled reputation
Default D16y8

Name: derek
Means of contact: 757-848-3629
Price: $900 obo

Description: fresh out of the machine shop, still wrapped in plastic, I have no need for it and need the money more then the motor, price is best offer but no low balls.

Pictures:

My phone isn't letting me post pictures. So text me and I'll be able to send them to you thru the phone.
Old 10-02-2012, 07:02 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TRQLESS is infamous around these partsTRQLESS is infamous around these partsTRQLESS is infamous around these partsTRQLESS is infamous around these partsTRQLESS is infamous around these partsTRQLESS is infamous around these partsTRQLESS is infamous around these partsTRQLESS is infamous around these partsTRQLESS is infamous around these partsTRQLESS is infamous around these partsTRQLESS is infamous around these parts
Default Re: D16y8

Originally Posted by derekhatch
Name: derek
Means of contact: 757-848-3629
Price: $900 obo

Description: fresh out of the machine shop, still wrapped in plastic, I have no need for it and need the money more then the motor, price is best offer but no low balls.

Pictures:

My phone isn't letting me post pictures. So text me and I'll be able to send them to you thru the phone.
Any more info?

Fresh out of the machine shop means what? It is disassembled? Assembled? New gaskets? New timing belt?