Notices
Domestic Vehicles from N. American, Mexican(?) manufacturers go here.

1998 Taurus SHO, automatic, V8 w/parts car

Old 02-22-2008, 05:59 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
crixtopher has disabled reputation
Default Re: 1998 Taurus SHO, automatic, V8 w/parts car

thx 4dr...nice mods.

if I had to do it all over again (and like you may do it one day yet), I would get a low mileage black V8, get coilovers made up, open up the exhaust all the way like you did, black out everything including headlights, get subframe connectors and several other body stiffening suspension items, strut braces etc, adjustable rear control arms, find an all black leather interior from a Gen IV Sable (not even 100% it would drop right in but good enough for S&Giggles)....hahahaha

I never made it to the 140s, too nervous on public roads but I did about 130 a few times....she wanted more too. such a great feeling to blow past a Lexus or a Caddy or a BMW and the looks on their faces b/c the burst after 70/80 is the most impressive part of the car, though I did drag an MTX 5.0 stang once from a stoplight and beat him, I always suspected it was driver's error b/c it just doesn't seem to make sense that I beat him relatively easy....

anyway thx and if you decide you want this one pm me

Originally Posted by 4drgsr
makes me miss my 1997 model. I loved that car and you are correct about the party begginning at 70ish. I was clocked by a policeman friend at 149mph on a georgia backroad. Sarc switch, k@n with maf adaptor, flowmaster delta 40's, all 4 cats removed, cobra calipers and rotors,ebc greenstuff pads, zex 75 shot nitrous kit, eibach's, mark7 sway bars, and stock wheels with 245/50/16 advan a048r's were my mods. Cam fix was done at gene evans (svt hub) dealership by my brother in law the day i bought it. I would like to get another one someday. g/l with the sale
Old 02-22-2008, 02:59 PM
Mr Biggz

ui4life! is an unknown quantity at this point

nice car man i see you riding around the east end! gl on your sale
Old 02-22-2008, 03:39 PM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by ui4life!
nice car man i see you riding around the east end! gl on your sale
thanks Biggz you in the East End too? have you seen me lately with my one silver wheel? hahaha. if it doesn't sell shortly I'm gonna just pcoat all 4 of em and get some new tread
Old 02-22-2008, 08:33 PM
Mr Biggz

ui4life! is an unknown quantity at this point

lol naw havent seen it lately i work at that bodyshop across the street from n@w salvage i think you work at some place on lewis rd? every since i first seen it i was like damn thats hott! i wish i had the loot i would be on it!!!!
Old 02-23-2008, 04:38 AM
Registered Member

oh ok I think I know where that is, next to the Mom and Pop muffler shop? i like them there man old school prices and down to earth no BS. its like a Mayberry barbershop around there, a bunch of retired guys sittin around shootin the s#$@. hahhahahaahha

can you hook me up with some old school prices on body work or paint job? I'd be all over it! I've always wanted to paint this thing carbon/flat black. not for everyone but I think it would look badass personally. thought I'd throw it out there

Originally Posted by ui4life!
lol naw havent seen it lately i work at that bodyshop across the street from n@w salvage i think you work at some place on lewis rd? every since i first seen it i was like damn thats hott! i wish i had the loot i would be on it!!!!
Old 02-23-2008, 11:12 AM
OG from 2000

SHOFEAR94 SHOFEAR94 SHOFEAR94

Im always excluded from these SHO conversations, I know Paul and Ash, had like every Gen 1 poss, including a Plus. I founded Tidewater SHO Club..

Old 02-23-2008, 04:57 PM
Registered Member

hey whats up fear, you probably know Mick too huh?

I know I've seen your name around, on SHOForum probably eh?

[QUOTE=SHOFEAR94;3883867]Im always excluded from these SHO conversations, I know Paul and Ash, had like every Gen 1 poss, including a Plus. I founded Tidewater SHO Club..
Old 02-23-2008, 05:19 PM
RS Doscientos

litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic

You wouldnt be interested in a trade I take it. depending on if the sale goes threw tomorrow of my vehicle, Ill see what kind of offer I can make for this.

I have recently been looking for a Highway car, due to I want to keep putting miles on my current highway car.
Old 02-23-2008, 05:56 PM
Registered Member

sent you a pm

Originally Posted by litlespic
You wouldnt be interested in a trade I take it. depending on if the sale goes threw tomorrow of my vehicle, Ill see what kind of offer I can make for this.

I have recently been looking for a Highway car, due to I want to keep putting miles on my current highway car.
Old 02-24-2008, 04:35 PM
Registered Member

/\/\/\/\/\ up /\/\/\/\/\

Quick Reply: 1998 Taurus SHO, automatic, V8 w/parts car