Notices
Domestic Vehicles from N. American, Mexican(?) manufacturers go here.

1970 c10 BAGGED on 22s Take a look

Old 07-30-2014, 08:23 AM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
xNCDUBx has disabled reputation
Default Re: 1970 c10 BAGGED on 22s Take a look

Originally Posted by Yardjass
But bashing lazy people like you is so much more fun.
I'm not lazy I just know the way this forum is! Plenty of examples in this thread alone with it just being posted. It's a damn shame that people waste there time and others bashing.
Old 07-30-2014, 09:12 AM
Anal hammer

JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal

Originally Posted by xNCDUBx
I'm not lazy I just know the way this forum is! Plenty of examples in this thread alone with it just being posted. It's a damn shame that people waste there time and others bashing.
You don't know shit about this forum. The bashing comes from each individuals own moronic choices.
Like everytime a Honda kid with a jdm front end asks $10k for his shitbox civic. Or when a truly nice truck like yours well worth the relatively low asking price gets posted with less than half of the info needed. Is it really easier to type out the mods and send the pictures to 30 people who ask about it versus typing it once and posting the pictures? No it's not you're being lazy, and that's strange because the build quality of your truck shows someone with patience and attention to detail.
Lastly DP is a mod, it's his fucking job to smooth out the workflow of the forum. He has also knows just like the rest of us what info is needed to interest your buyer and what isn't.
Old 07-30-2014, 09:41 AM
Registered member

Originally Posted by JacKaL
You don't know shit about this forum. The bashing comes from each individuals own moronic choices.
Like everytime a Honda kid with a jdm front end asks $10k for his shitbox civic. Or when a truly nice truck like yours well worth the relatively low asking price gets posted with less than half of the info needed. Is it really easier to type out the mods and send the pictures to 30 people who ask about it versus typing it once and posting the pictures? No it's not you're being lazy, and that's strange because the build quality of your truck shows someone with patience and attention to detail.
Lastly DP is a mod, it's his fucking job to smooth out the workflow of the forum. He has also knows just like the rest of us what info is needed to interest your buyer and what isn't.
Ok. I appreciate the the compliment about the detail to the truck and all but I don't give a shit if he is a Mod or not there are right ways and wrong ways going about things. Maybe they need to find better mods. I didn't even have a chance to finish my posting before he decided to be a dick.
Old 07-30-2014, 09:59 AM
Registered member

Originally Posted by JacKaL
Ill make sure I go back over my thread later and make sure it meets expectations!!!!
Old 07-30-2014, 11:35 AM
Anal hammer

JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal

Ok. I appreciate the the compliment about the detail to the truck and all but I don't give a shit if he is a Mod or not there are right ways and wrong ways going about things. Maybe they need to find better mods. I didn't even have a chance to finish my posting before he decided to be a dick.
That wasn't being a dick bud trust me... Search -RepLegion, that is how we usually approach these things.
All that was asked were questions everybody serious about the vehicle would want to know. You have a nice truck, but with the trashed shit we all see posted daily it's easy to get looked over and lumped in with the FS monkeys.
Just do yourself a favor give people a reason to want it. Tell them what they are getting. Make sure people can SEE that you didn't cut corners, or build a hacked up mess and it won't have trouble selling. If you're not willing you may as well delete the ad.
Any more hostility will be met with certain despair and flame hotter than satans taint.
Thanks for your cooperation.
Old 07-30-2014, 01:11 PM
LET THE HATE FLOW

Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass

LOL, what he said. And that truck is gorgeous by the way, sir.
Old 07-31-2014, 04:49 AM
NAZI mod

BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER

What is it to you how I market it??? Is it yours? NO!! Your not interested in it and I wouldn't sell it to you even if you had the money. Just because your a dick!!! Go find someone else thread.
You know what, fuck you. I tried to help you market your shitty fucking cookie cutter C10 with cheap ass bullshit wheels and bunk ass air setup.

One 480 Compressor? Yeah thats cool if you like waiting 10 minutes to air up. Bright ass orange? damn theres an original color on a C10 NEVER seen that before. I love the cheap ass bobo 22's too. did you build this truck out of a 2001 Truckin magazine?

Dont post your shit here again.