Notices
Domestic Vehicles from N. American, Mexican(?) manufacturers go here.

1970 c10 BAGGED on 22s Take a look

Old 07-30-2014, 05:22 AM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
xNCDUBx has disabled reputation
Thumbs up 70 c10

Holding on to it for now. Delete

Last edited by xNCDUBx; 07-30-2014 at 05:24 PM.
Old 07-30-2014, 05:53 AM
NAZI mod

BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER
Default Re: 1970 c10 BAGGED on 22s Take a look

Could you have been any more vauge in your description? This isnt craigslist. Whats the bag setuip, what size lines/valves are you running, what management, electric or engine driven compressor? We need pictures of the C notch and front control arm setup, are you still running shocks or does this thing bounce like a retarded kid at a sock hop? Post more pictures
Old 07-30-2014, 06:37 AM
Registered member

Originally Posted by DonkeyPunch
Could you have been any more vauge in your description? This isnt craigslist. Whats the bag setuip, what size lines/valves are you running, what management, electric or engine driven compressor? We need pictures of the C notch and front control arm setup, are you still running shocks or does this thing bounce like a retarded kid at a sock hop? Post more pictures
I wasn't complete with my posting. I'm not going to post 50 pictures on here and have a mile long list of mods. If people would like to see other pictures or more information that are interested in it then I'll send them some. If your not interested don't waste my time!!
Old 07-30-2014, 06:39 AM
LET THE HATE FLOW

Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass

Originally Posted by xNCDUBx
I wasn't complete with my posting. I'm not going to post 50 pictures on here and have a mile long list of mods. If people would like to see other pictures or more information that are interested in it then I'll send them some. If your not interested don't waste my time!!
Prepare your anus...
Old 07-30-2014, 06:51 AM
Registered member

That's all people do on VA IS BASH. That's why I did a real quick posting and people that are interested in my truck I'll give them more info direct.
Old 07-30-2014, 07:12 AM
C.R.E.A.M

DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM

That's all people do on VA IS BASH. That's why I did a real quick posting and people that are interested in my truck I'll give them more info direct.
This is a custom truck with mods, not some shit box Honda FWD piece of shit hacked together by a storage unit with stolen parts.

I think its a fair question to ask, no bashing. It saves the back and forth, and saves both parties time.
Old 07-30-2014, 07:22 AM
Registered member

Originally Posted by DOOM
This is a custom truck with mods, not some shit box Honda FWD piece of shit hacked together by a storage unit with stolen parts.

I think its a fair question to ask, no bashing. It saves the back and forth, and saves both parties time.
I appreciate it.
Old 07-30-2014, 07:28 AM
NAZI mod

BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER

Let's think about this logically.

lets say you go to the grocery store for cereal. You pick up two different boxes. One box says "Cereal" on it and a note on the back that says "call or email for more information". The other lists all the information you could ever want to know on the box.

Which box are you going to pick?

Same exact situation as your truck. I'm not gonna ask you 8 million questions and waste MY time when I can just look at your ad and see its either something I'm interested in or not. What is so hard to grasp about that simple concept? You want to sell something so MARKET IT. The only person wasting time here is you, for not taking the estra 5 minutes to type out a correct ad.

Last edited by BAN HAMMER; 07-30-2014 at 07:31 AM.
Old 07-30-2014, 07:52 AM
Registered member

Originally Posted by DonkeyPunch
Let's think about this logically.

lets say you go to the grocery store for cereal. You pick up two different boxes. One box says "Cereal" on it and a note on the back that says "call or email for more information". The other lists all the information you could ever want to know on the box.

Which box are you going to pick?

Same exact situation as your truck. I'm not gonna ask you 8 million questions and waste MY time when I can just look at your ad and see its either something I'm interested in or not. What is so hard to grasp about that simple concept? You want to sell something so MARKET IT. The only person wasting time here is you, for not taking the estra 5 minutes to type out a correct ad.
What is it to you how I market it??? Is it yours? NO!! Your not interested in it and I wouldn't sell it to you even if you had the money. Just because your a dick!!! Go find someone else thread.
Old 07-30-2014, 08:16 AM
LET THE HATE FLOW

Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass

What is it to you how I market it??? Is it yours? NO!! Your not interested in it and I wouldn't sell it to you even if you had the money. Just because your a dick!!! Go find someone else thread.
But bashing lazy people like you is so much more fun.

Quick Reply: 1970 c10 BAGGED on 22s Take a look