VADriven.com Forums

VADriven.com Forums (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/)
-   Cycle Corner (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/cycle-corner-41/)
-   -   Tell me your wreck stories (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/cycle-corner-41/tell-me-your-wreck-stories-125134/)

Bustadust 01-28-2006 09:11 AM

Tell me your wreck stories

Well if some of you do read up on threads and such, and know who i am, then you will know im in the process of getting a ninja 500r for the bike season. And i just want to hear some of your wreck stories on a motorcycle. Dont scare me too much haha

jaypee0930 01-28-2006 11:39 AM

Re: Tell me your wreck stories

I knoe someone who got an accident...and he can't walk anymore

(F-) 01-28-2006 12:37 PM

Originally Posted by l8apex
no shit, i spent three days with my intestines ina bowl full of saline between, my legs, a ruptured bladder, broken ribs and a tottalled bike all because of a stupid bitch in a mercedes.

and now i have to pee every 15-20 minuets (my bladder is scarred and doesent streach anymore)

95B18c1 01-28-2006 12:46 PM

I know someone who got an in accident..... and hes not alive anymore. It like this you take a risk at whatever you do, your chances are just alittle greater on a bike. I can began to count the number of times that I was almost hit by cars, and sometimes other bikes. Just ride and say fuck it. People who don't ride dont know how fun it is. And you'll always hear (you going to kill yourself) just take your time and walk before you run.

95B18c1 01-28-2006 12:47 PM

Originally Posted by l8apex

shit that fucking sucks

crxnfx 01-28-2006 01:53 PM

my dad has a couple- which do you want to hear?

1. The one where the mexican guy without a license or insurance pulled out infront of him and he sailed through the air and landed a 100 feet from where he was hit, broke his wrist, bruised his heart and had an compound fracture of the patela?

2. how he changed his front tire, didn't warm it up and lowsided it a block from the house, when he was supposed to sell his custom built cbr 600rr

3. when he was hit a block from his house by a papa johns pizza guy and crushed his l2-l4 vertebrae.

tell me, which one.

crxnfx 01-28-2006 01:53 PM

bike stories are less fun to tell then car stories

Stea1thy 01-28-2006 02:32 PM

Originally Posted by crxnfx
bike stories are less fun to tell then car stories

i dunno, i like my night riding bike stories more, of course if you only focus on the bad parts then of course theyre not gonna be as good, but i mean ive gotten in 3 wrecks, NONE as bad as your father's though, just stupid shit on my part, but i hardly ever retell those, just the good times of riding with my friends, like when we went to O.C. beach week, etc.

Bustadust 01-28-2006 02:37 PM

it seems like yall are takin offensive by me asking for your stories..sorry

CBR600F4 01-28-2006 04:27 PM

Originally Posted by crxnfx
2. how he changed his front tire, didn't warm it up and lowsided it a block from the house, when he was supposed to sell his custom built cbr 600rr

Warming up a brand new tire makes no difference :rolleyes: ....................you'd be better off taking sandpaper to it.