Notices
Cycle Corner Running with two less wheels than everyone else? This forum is for you.

Stolen!!!!!!!

Old 10-13-2008, 02:35 PM
UNCEUNCEUNCEUNCEUNCE

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
boyband boyband boyband boyband boyband boyband boyband boyband boyband boyband boyband
Default Re: Stolen!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by ProPixel
I already talked to her and everybody and nothing.

Yeah. The security guy showed up last night and this is what he said:

"Man, I was here about 30 mins ago!"

Bullshit. The cop even told us: " Sounds to me like he had something to do with all this"

The shit is getting out of hand.

I know the bike you're talking about but that's not the one. It's always parked by the bldg entrance in front of the stairs.

He just took it today and got an alarm with two way installed. Now that bitch sleeps in front of his apt door. hahahaha
Yeah. Sometimes the management here doesn't seem too concerned about some things all too quickly. But they are now somewhat concerned about their image, especially after all the money they're putting into the property.

I know which bike you're talking about now. That's some crazy, ballsy bullshit to pull, with it right in front of the building like that. I've started parking my car on the side so that I can see it out of my living room/bedroom. Granted it's probably not worth anything to steal or whatever, but I sleep a little better knowing I can see it.

Also, I was talking to someone else while I was in there and she was saying that she gets home later (like 1am or so) and with all the paving and shit, she has to drive around to find a spot. She was driving around one night and saw some shady black dudes just kinda hanging out by one of the dumpsters, just sitting there, doing nothing. And I've kinda seen some people around here that I thought just kinda didn't belong. I'm really going to start keeping my eyes open around here now knowing about all this shit ...
Old 10-13-2008, 02:46 PM
БЛЯДЬ!

HEISENBERG HEISENBERG HEISENBERG HEISENBERG HEISENBERG HEISENBERG HEISENBERG HEISENBERG HEISENBERG HEISENBERG HEISENBERG

Yeah.

One of the neighbors told us that the three dudes were just chilling in front of the bike and the van. He was watching TV and the next time he looked outside, they were throwing the bike in the back of the van. But he said they were there for about 30 mins.

I had to park all the way back by the car wash as well the other day and I was freaking out all night.
Old 10-13-2008, 02:51 PM
UNCEUNCEUNCEUNCEUNCE

boyband boyband boyband boyband boyband boyband boyband boyband boyband boyband boyband

Originally Posted by ProPixel
Yeah.

One of the neighbors told us that the three dudes were just chilling in front of the bike and the van. He was watching TV and the next time he looked outside, they were throwing the bike in the back of the van. But he said they were there for about 30 mins.

I had to park all the way back by the car wash as well the other day and I was freaking out all night.
Yeah. That's what this one chick was saying. So I'm gonna start keeping my eye out. I've come home later in the evening and noticed some people that just didn't look like they 'belonged'. I kinda questioned them being here, cause they were just kinda walking around. Hopefully those fucks get caught.

I had to park all the hell the way back there for a few nights too. I was soooooo paranoid. I mean, I've got a 2 way alarm on my car, but it's not like I'm close enough to run over there and do anything if someone was really fucking with my car. Plus, it's too sensitive that it's always a false alarm when it goes off. So, since I always ignore it, it's pretty useless to begin with.

And here I thought about buying a bike sometime. No fucking way now.
Old 10-13-2008, 03:17 PM
Registered Member

Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio

wow!! thats crazy! what neighborhood is this in? sorry, if its already been said.
Old 10-13-2008, 03:19 PM
БЛЯДЬ!

HEISENBERG HEISENBERG HEISENBERG HEISENBERG HEISENBERG HEISENBERG HEISENBERG HEISENBERG HEISENBERG HEISENBERG HEISENBERG

Not to be an ass but I'd rather keep myself from posting the location.

Too much shit going on lately.
Old 10-13-2008, 04:24 PM
Full Access Member

5.0-4life is infamous around these parts5.0-4life is infamous around these parts5.0-4life is infamous around these parts5.0-4life is infamous around these parts5.0-4life is infamous around these parts5.0-4life is infamous around these parts5.0-4life is infamous around these parts5.0-4life is infamous around these parts5.0-4life is infamous around these parts5.0-4life is infamous around these parts5.0-4life is infamous around these parts

just got in the house, jumped on to see if we had MORE INFO on the van ... well im just so glad you got your bike back ... i think bait sting would be great 1 Instead of police jumping out on them,,, it would me us jumping out with the what i call "CARRY YOUR STEALING ASS BACK TO YOU HOOD BEATDOWN ! Once again, im glad you got it back....
Old 10-13-2008, 04:29 PM
БЛЯДЬ!

Thanks bro.

Like I said, the only info we have on the van is an old (late 80's early 90's) grey GMC Safari. All messed up.
Old 10-14-2008, 01:58 AM
On 2 now

T226 can only hope to improve

Glad your friend got the bike back.

This is why my bike always goes in the garage.

If I get an apartment over a house I will be getitng an apartment on the first flloor. Bikes parking in the kitchen.