Notices
Cycle Corner Running with two less wheels than everyone else? This forum is for you.

---->HALLOWEEN GROUP RIDE!!!

Old 10-01-2008, 07:56 AM
Cock of the Infinite

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
tiki240 tiki240 tiki240 tiki240 tiki240 tiki240 tiki240 tiki240 tiki240 tiki240 tiki240
Default ---->HALLOWEEN GROUP RIDE!!!

Halloween Group Ride “the riding dead”

Well I promised you guys a halloween group ride so here is a tentative plan !!

When: October 19th (rain date October 26th)
Where: the BP/miller mart in front of Kmart
Time: high noon roll out by 1pm (plenty of time for you drunks to sober up before you roll out)
Cost: $5

*GASP* WHAT!? TIKI!? 5 DOLLARS!? WHY!?!?!? Ill tell ya….calm down

This is a halloween ride, so in the spirit, there will be a costume contest. Dress up your helmet, your bike, yourself (whatever you want, ill be wearing gear though) GET CREATIVE… but there is a catch! Your ‘costume’ must survive the ride to the food spot for judging. (this means if you have a skeleton passenger, bungie rope his ass)

Itenerary: Meet at the same gas station as before. Then get on 64 towards hampton. Get off the highway and head towards the james river bridge. Make our way through the twisty bits and backroads all the way out to Chester, VA to HOOTERS. Why hooters? To have lunch and have the hooters staff judge the costume contest! The winner will be awarded a pitcher full of CAAASSSSHHH MOOOONNNEEEEY. For those not in the know.. our last group ride netted 31 bikes and about 35 riders. DO ZE MATHS! That’s a possible $175 dollars just for coming out, participating and such. After we’ve had our fill at hooters, the plan is to jump on the highway and head to virginia beach to hunt club farm (substitutable for other haunted houses) for some spooky fun. I am also open to the idea of va/nc’s scariest haunted house but its in greensboro and I didn’t think yall wanted to ride 4 hours to get to it. From there I assume we would part ways.

Im posting this a little early so yall can request off of work, get plans to decorate the bike, SECURE ANY LOOSE BODY PANELS… (you know who you are… lol) and in general prepare. As this will be mid/ end of October I assume its going to get a tid bit nipply so if you are coming from richmond, dress accordingly. More details to come as plans get refined. And again, I will need spotters to be sprinkled throughout the pack so let me know if you are interested in that.
Old 10-01-2008, 08:30 AM
LaShawn

djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom
Default Re: ---->HALLOWEEN GROUP RIDE!!!

sounds awesome
Old 10-01-2008, 08:40 AM
Registered Member

painterballer has disabled reputation

ill be there!
Old 10-01-2008, 09:50 AM
Ultraspeed

ultravietnam has disabled reputation

looking forward to it. However, not to be a poor sport, I won't be dressing up (custome)
Old 10-01-2008, 09:51 AM
Dont Be Scared Homie

Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu

I'm there.

Originally Posted by tiki240
Halloween Group Ride “the riding dead”
SECURE ANY LOOSE BODY PANELS… (you know who you are… lol)
I lol'd.
Old 10-01-2008, 09:53 AM
Cock of the Infinite

tiki240 tiki240 tiki240 tiki240 tiki240 tiki240 tiki240 tiki240 tiki240 tiki240 tiki240

Originally Posted by ultravietnam
looking forward to it. However, not to be a poor sport, I won't be dressing up (custome)
too old to have fun? im not "dressing up" but i am doin some stuff to my spare helmet and my bike.
Old 10-01-2008, 11:41 AM
Awesome.

MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E

I'll be there!!!
Old 10-01-2008, 11:57 AM
Ultraspeed

ultravietnam has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by tiki240
too old to have fun? im not "dressing up" but i am doin some stuff to my spare helmet and my bike.
hahaha... not at all. As for a full blown costume get-up... don't see that happening... dressing up the helmet... definitely manageable (SP).

(btw, just cause I may not be dressing up in spirit for this shindig doesn't me i don't intend to contribute $5, i'm still donating that to the cause/fun of things) **good times, regardless!!!**
Old 10-01-2008, 11:58 AM
Ich liebe Bier

BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin

Damn I'm suppose to be going to VIR this date! I don't think I'm going to be able to make it as of right now.
Old 10-01-2008, 01:16 PM
Patron

Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus

i'm too lazy haha

Quick Reply: ---->HALLOWEEN GROUP RIDE!!!