Notices
Cycle Corner Running with two less wheels than everyone else? This forum is for you.

Someone rearended me, new exhaust nded, newb to exhaust

Old 05-15-2009, 04:43 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
s2k7 has disabled reputation
Default Re: Someone rearended me, new exhaust nded, newb to exhaust

Originally Posted by chappe
why would you not settle for anything else??? i mean, you're not gonna use the extra power on the street, needless to say you use all the power of your stock bike on the street. . . And if you own carburated, or dont wanna get a Power commander and just want the sound then there's no real reason to go with a full exhaust.... I mean to each their own, but that's just how i see it. Full is just more work and pain. . . Slip on is instant sound and all you need to do is cut, slip, bolt, ride.
Why would you buy a farking exhaust just for sound? Shit's so squid. Screams "OMG HAAAAY LOOK AT ME" Granted, a lot of stock exhaust restrict tons, such as the factory 'zuki pipes. 90% of the reasons people buy exhaust is for sound, and they'll go the cheap route getting it which imo (MY OPINION!) is retarded.

I'm sorry but I use my extra power on the street? It's not like you gain 10whp. If you say you wouldn't.....I call bluff.

My full install took me maybe 30 minutes max. Quick, and easy.

Last edited by s2k7; 05-15-2009 at 04:47 PM.
Old 05-16-2009, 07:30 AM
??

2003gt is a name known to all2003gt is a name known to all2003gt is a name known to all2003gt is a name known to all2003gt is a name known to all2003gt is a name known to all

I leave the mod money for my Mustang and my photography....I'm merely replacing what was damaged...the person that owned before me put this exhaust on, and I liked the look and sound. I don't want more power, i'm crazy enough as is.
Old 05-16-2009, 03:17 PM
SV haver

chappe chappe chappe chappe chappe chappe chappe chappe chappe chappe chappe

Originally Posted by s2k7
Why would you buy a farking exhaust just for sound? Shit's so squid. Screams "OMG HAAAAY LOOK AT ME" Granted, a lot of stock exhaust restrict tons, such as the factory 'zuki pipes. 90% of the reasons people buy exhaust is for sound, and they'll go the cheap route getting it which imo (MY OPINION!) is retarded.

I'm sorry but I use my extra power on the street? It's not like you gain 10whp. If you say you wouldn't.....I call bluff.
At this point idk what's more squid; me getting a slip on cause i wanna hear my bike or you "actually" using the extra power you get off your full system on the street. . .