Notices
Cycle Corner Running with two less wheels than everyone else? This forum is for you.

So... it finally happened..

Old 10-22-2009, 07:56 PM
Your Kneegrow

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Chino has disabled reputation
Default Re: So... it finally happened..

glad you're ok.........man i was scrolling down the pictures and waiting for ass shot of the road rash
Old 10-22-2009, 08:41 PM
ig oggggg

yanko 15 yanko 15 yanko 15 yanko 15 yanko 15 yanko 15 yanko 15 yanko 15 yanko 15 yanko 15 yanko 15

^yougaybro?

i wanna see too
Old 10-22-2009, 08:53 PM
yes sir

rollingstock has disabled reputation

lol its not bad.. he flashed me his ass.. kinda gay.

sooo where are the pics of the tail and shit that i fixed for u tonight?.. i mean i did spend like an hour+ welding that shit back up haha

mother fucking crash jr
Old 10-22-2009, 08:58 PM
WEEEEEEEEEEE

TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT

man, you are a bony lil dude. That "rash" looks like a 6yo falling on the playground, glad you are ok and your bike didn't get ran over again.
Old 10-22-2009, 11:20 PM
Full-time New Guy

Scottyk6 has much to be proud ofScottyk6 has much to be proud ofScottyk6 has much to be proud ofScottyk6 has much to be proud ofScottyk6 has much to be proud ofScottyk6 has much to be proud ofScottyk6 has much to be proud ofScottyk6 has much to be proud ofScottyk6 has much to be proud ofScottyk6 has much to be proud ofScottyk6 has much to be proud of

Yikes. Glad you're alright. At least you weren't trying to wheelie on the interstate.
Old 10-22-2009, 11:35 PM
PandaMania

BigHead Ted is infamous around these partsBigHead Ted is infamous around these partsBigHead Ted is infamous around these partsBigHead Ted is infamous around these partsBigHead Ted is infamous around these partsBigHead Ted is infamous around these partsBigHead Ted is infamous around these partsBigHead Ted is infamous around these partsBigHead Ted is infamous around these partsBigHead Ted is infamous around these partsBigHead Ted is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by Audio
Its funny to me the people complain about this shit, no one can mind their own shit? I guess. If I fall, guess what... my fucking fault.I dont expect much seeing as its driven and 9/10 people on this site cant even drive a car....

Having a bike and just "cruising" at 70mph everywhere is all well and good. But to me thats like building a motor in a car and never racing it.. Its just built to be built... RITE. I love every aspect of riding, Speed, turning, leaning, everything..

People just need to get off peoples dicks about shit.

/rant
I totally agree with you. There are a whole bunch of dudes on this site that get all high and mighty about keeping it on the track or your a dumb fuck and deserve it and all that shit. It's funny cause 9/10 of them do or have done the same shit. And like u said hardly anyone on here builds something to go fast and only uses it for the track and pussy foot the thing around town. I say to each there own and if it makes you happy and no one else got hurt do it. Its not like he was in deep traffic or on the interstate splitting lanes on one wheel.
Old 10-23-2009, 01:34 AM
TRIED HIS GT!

FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT

Originally Posted by rollingstock
lol its not bad.. he flashed me his ass.. kinda gay.

sooo where are the pics of the tail and shit that i fixed for u tonight?.. i mean i did spend like an hour+ welding that shit back up haha

mother fucking crash jr
Look here "Spindrift Jr." better lay off me. I just posted the oh so famous ASS PICTURE!!! it is in the spoiler... and I posted the pictures of the plastic welding you did.

Originally Posted by BigHead Ted
I totally agree with you. There are a whole bunch of dudes on this site that get all high and mighty about keeping it on the track or your a dumb fuck and deserve it and all that shit. It's funny cause 9/10 of them do or have done the same shit. And like u said hardly anyone on here builds something to go fast and only uses it for the track and pussy foot the thing around town. I say to each there own and if it makes you happy and no one else got hurt do it. Its not like he was in deep traffic or on the interstate splitting lanes on one wheel.
I would have to say that I would agree with most and say to keep it too the track. and when I lived in florida... that is exactly what I did... maybe a couple to interstate pulls to see how quickly I got up to speed from a roll..

But for the most part... I lived 15 min for a track and 1 hour from another. There was never a problem with people taking it too a readily accessible track.

BUT!!! The great area of Virginia Beach will not have a track in their city! And has since shut down the only one in the area. So... in a way.. they are encouraging the "Street Racing" that they are so desperately trying to take care of. I know of so many people that have tried to get the zoning and permits to build a local track and were shut down by the local government. Imagine that!
Old 10-23-2009, 03:17 AM
Slow as Shit

Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow

Atleast you can walk away from this one.
Old 10-23-2009, 04:14 AM
Sorry. Not really.

BentValve BentValve BentValve BentValve BentValve BentValve BentValve BentValve BentValve BentValve BentValve

Glad you are ok, rashes doesn't look bad, seen worse from weaker wrecks. Happens to everyone.
Old 10-23-2009, 05:47 AM
TRIED HIS GT!

FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT

Originally Posted by Woodrow
Atleast you can walk away from this one.
yea... i am glad that everything went this way. It is actually nothing serious

Originally Posted by BentValve
Glad you are ok, rashes doesn't look bad, seen worse from weaker wrecks. Happens to everyone.
yea.. the first time i went down.. the throttle was stuck open and i was trapped under the bike ... it drug me down the road till i hit the curb. That accident hurt alot. This one is nothing.

Quick Reply: So... it finally happened..