Notices
Cycle Corner Running with two less wheels than everyone else? This forum is for you.

No 2010 Gsx-r Body change?

Old 10-10-2009, 12:14 AM
The Douche is here

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
oodie is infamous around these partsoodie is infamous around these partsoodie is infamous around these partsoodie is infamous around these partsoodie is infamous around these partsoodie is infamous around these partsoodie is infamous around these partsoodie is infamous around these partsoodie is infamous around these partsoodie is infamous around these partsoodie is infamous around these parts
Default No 2010 Gsx-r Body change?

I had my 09 for sale because i always went by the rule no matter if it right or wrong. The big 4 changes the body style of there main sport bikes every 2 years to stay fresh. I stumbled across 2010 GSX-R and i read there is nothing different at all just new paint colors and higher prices again . Is this true? I cant find a official release online from Suzuki. If this is true im just keeping my 09 and keep mods coming.
Old 10-10-2009, 12:49 AM
ASE Master

onepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud of
Default Re: No 2010 Gsx-r Body change?

Thats the first I heard. This is the season where all the speculation runs wild. We probably wont know for another couple of months. I did see that they released a new paint scheme for the '10 1000, but that was a new bodystyle last year. Its usually just suzuki that changes every other year, most of the other manufactures don't change that often.
Old 10-10-2009, 01:26 AM
The Douche is here

oodie is infamous around these partsoodie is infamous around these partsoodie is infamous around these partsoodie is infamous around these partsoodie is infamous around these partsoodie is infamous around these partsoodie is infamous around these partsoodie is infamous around these partsoodie is infamous around these partsoodie is infamous around these partsoodie is infamous around these parts

about the only thing i could find.

http://www.globalsuzuki.com/motorcyc...-A0006-1L1.pdf
Old 10-10-2009, 04:42 AM
Awesome.

MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E

I haven't heard anything about the GSX-R's yet, but that's essentially what they did last year...no big changes but the price went up.
Old 10-10-2009, 01:07 PM
ASE Master

onepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by oodie

That could possibly be a color/brochure for a 2008/09 in a different country. They offer different colors in Europe and ect than they do here. Thats the only thing I could think of, I didnt see anything that stated 2010 in that link?

Like I said, a LOT of rumors and speculation always fly around this type of year. MCN always posts up some bullshit photochops every year which helps feed things. Remember the 2009 GSXR1000 picture with the undertail and side exhaust? We realistically wont know anything for a good 2-3 months, unless they do decide to release the same bodystyle.

I would assume they will redesign since the 08/09 werent really much different than the 06/07 chassis/engine wise. Flip side, economy and sales are down, so it might be more cost effective for them to ride out this design another year.
Old 10-10-2009, 03:02 PM
Registered Member

sir loin will become famous soon enough

^^ fine print, "printed in Japan", "sept. 2009"

and yea, no changes are expected this year to all the sportsbike except for color. this is due to the current economic crises.....

Last edited by sir loin; 10-10-2009 at 03:19 PM.