Notices
Cycle Corner Running with two less wheels than everyone else? This forum is for you.

New around area don't know much riders

Old 08-18-2006, 07:36 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
killalude03 has disabled reputation
Talking New around area don't know much riders

whats up everyone? Im new around the area, well not exactly, i go to school at odu and my friend from home well we have bikes but just recently brought both bikes to the Norfolk/Va beach area. We don't know many riders around here and want to know where some good spots are and get introduced to some new people. We're from Lynchburg, VA and everyone probably knows where that is. Right beside the mountains so our backyard for fun was route 60 and 130, think everyone knows tales of that area or someone that has wrecked there. I ride a 04' gixxer 600 and my friends is a 05' gixxer 600. We've been riding for about 3 years so pretty experienced just to let people know just in case someone thinks we're nebbies to the motorcycle scene and are scared to ride with us. but anyways just give me a PM here or aim me at lchornets07
Old 08-20-2006, 08:26 AM
Registered Member

93DOHC is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: New around area don't know much riders

Some people meet at the 7 11 by Norfolk State University, some meet by the McDonalds off of Mercury in Hampton, and I know some that meet down by the beach, by that gas station, not sure what street its on by the beach but I am sure some one up here knows. I am sure there are some other spots that I don't know of. But thats a start.
Old 08-20-2006, 06:02 PM
A.K.A Slowintegra92

VADA9 has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Originally Posted by 93DOHC
Some people meet at the 7 11 by Norfolk State University, some meet by the McDonalds off of Mercury in Hampton, and I know some that meet down by the beach, by that gas station, not sure what street its on by the beach but I am sure some one up here knows. I am sure there are some other spots that I don't know of. But thats a start.

Good look... You do not want to meet up and ride with anybody On Mercury in Hampton At the Shell Gas Station Or the McDonalds> that is unless you would like your bike stolen. Hit me up though, i am on the other side of the water. Pm me if you are ever coming out this way, My name is Josh. I have lots of buddies that ride frequently so hit me up some time.
Old 08-21-2006, 06:24 AM
CLUTCH IT UP

Armenian has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by VADA9
Good look... You do not want to meet up and ride with anybody On Mercury in Hampton At the Shell Gas Station Or the McDonalds> that is unless you would like your bike stolen. Hit me up though, i am on the other side of the water. Pm me if you are ever coming out this way, My name is Josh. I have lots of buddies that ride frequently so hit me up some time.
i know a lot of guys in Hampton its not THAT bad. I've been riding up that way for 7 years never had a bike stolen from up there. Just keep an eye on your stuff and don't leave your key or helmet just sitting there common sense right?

I'd stay around my bike if parking anywhere around ODU or Ocean View. I've known friends bikes getting lifted in those 2 areas.
Old 08-21-2006, 10:25 AM
A.K.A Slowintegra92

Originally Posted by Armenian
i know a lot of guys in Hampton its not THAT bad. I've been riding up that way for 7 years never had a bike stolen from up there. Just keep an eye on your stuff and don't leave your key or helmet just sitting there common sense right?

I'd stay around my bike if parking anywhere around ODU or Ocean View. I've known friends bikes getting lifted in those 2 areas.

I am not saying all guys in hampton, just specificly the ones that hang out at those two places!
Old 08-21-2006, 06:22 PM
Registered Member

93DOHC is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by VADA9
I am not saying all guys in hampton, just specificly the ones that hang out at those two places!
I disagree, I have been going there for a while myself and nothin has ever happened, but you are entitled to your opinion. I just wish everyone could chill together and ride together, instead of avoiding people and stuff. The more the better in my opinion (except for the suicidal riders).
Old 08-22-2006, 11:09 AM
A.K.A Slowintegra92

Originally Posted by 93DOHC
I disagree, I have been going there for a while myself and nothin has ever happened, but you are entitled to your opinion. I just wish everyone could chill together and ride together, instead of avoiding people and stuff. The more the better in my opinion (except for the suicidal riders).

That is true i agree, but i know two many riders that have had bad experinces with the people that i speak of! Plus i am friends with quite a few cops and detectives that all point alot of bad action in that direction?..
Old 08-22-2006, 11:21 AM
INTERNET PIMP

2.3Liter is on a distinguished road

Usually around 1pm I am at the BP at Strip and Lasking road on the beach. There is around 5-7 of us that meet there and hit up Pungo or NC
Old 08-22-2006, 12:01 PM
Madnjelly

MexDizzle MexDizzle MexDizzle MexDizzle MexDizzle MexDizzle MexDizzle MexDizzle MexDizzle MexDizzle MexDizzle

if you ever make it across the water, hit me up im always up to ride.....