Notices
Cycle Corner Running with two less wheels than everyone else? This forum is for you.

need some advice on a ticket

Old 06-25-2008, 03:28 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Robizzo has disabled reputation
Default Re: need some advice on a ticket

also make sure you tell the cop and the judge they work for you

and then fire them
Old 07-01-2008, 10:08 AM
go fast or move

durang-low has disabled reputation

i'll have to try that..let you know how it goes when i get out in 5-10 years...hahaha
Old 07-01-2008, 10:16 AM
DayCrew© Dude

Johnny Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Bravo has a reputation beyond repute

own up and apologize. Should get tossed.

I was riding down a road with Q and I stood up on the bike(pants were cramping) and a cop pulled me over saying thats considered reckless. I told him why I stood up and he just let me off with a warning.

Maybe the judge will do that for you.
Old 07-01-2008, 04:50 PM
DA LEPRAHKAHNZ GOLLD

TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt

Originally Posted by Robizzo
The biggest thing is you need to make sure the judge knows that this was done on private property and doing a burnout isn't wreckless driving unless you lost control of the bike and launched it towards people.

the ticket sould be thrown out of court and the cop should be reprimanded for abusing his authority if it was illegal to do burnouts on private property everyone at the drag strip would be fucked
Your dumb, breaking traction is reckless, k.

Since it is a Class 1 Misd. makes it ticketable on private property, however i would explain to the judge the warming of the rear tire and that it was slipping, and explain to him the need for a warm tire on a motorcycle. Do not be rude, be guinine, and you may get out of a ticket. Be an asshole, and you deserve what you get, like the dumb ass fucker i qouted.
Old 07-02-2008, 09:44 AM
Registered Member

Robizzo has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Scat Man
Your dumb, breaking traction is reckless, k.

Since it is a Class 1 Misd. makes it ticketable on private property, however i would explain to the judge the warming of the rear tire and that it was slipping, and explain to him the need for a warm tire on a motorcycle. Do not be rude, be guinine, and you may get out of a ticket. Be an asshole, and you deserve what you get, like the dumb ass fucker i qouted.

Don't call someone dumb until you figure out the difference between your and you're stupid ass

I was basically joking but if you read the Code of Va nowhere does it say anything about laying drag, breaking traction, or spinning tires and the law on wreckless is so vague that basically it's just a matter of opinion rather than having set conditions like in other states. If he gets a lawyer that has any sense at all he'll get this ticket thrown out of court.