Notices
Cycle Corner Running with two less wheels than everyone else? This forum is for you.

My poor 500 vandazlied twice in one week!!

Old 04-04-2008, 07:27 AM
beautiful struggle

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Quentin has disabled reputation
Default My poor 500 vandazlied twice in one week!! --UPDATE pg2

If you guys remember I had a thread a week "Fawk someone knocked over my bike". Now I figured maybe someone just backed into or something and bumped it over. That time I was lucky, very lil damage and I just got everything fixed on Wednesday. Well guys what between midnight today and 10am some fawk knocked it over again. Now I don’t think it was an accident this time. Long story short, I called campus police and filed a claim they said they prolly won’t be much help.

Now I have a pic below, look how much space is btwn my bike and all the cagers. There’s no way someone would back all the way up in there or drive into it. The cop had the nerve to say the wind prolly did it, I was like umm okay. Anyway thank GOD progressive I think will cover it. I don’t have full coverage but I do have liability and comprehensive and I reported it as vandalism. A claim agent is suppose to contact me soon. IDK I’m pretty pissed, bike is jacked this time. Front fairing is broken, mirrors broke, oil STILL leaking and some other stuff.

One last thing, progressive just sent me a letter saying my rate was going down 25%, there goes that....

Last edited by Quentin; 04-07-2008 at 04:08 PM. Reason: updated
Old 04-04-2008, 08:02 AM
SV haver

chappe chappe chappe chappe chappe chappe chappe chappe chappe chappe chappe
Default Re: My poor 500 vandazlied twice in one week!!

danm MAN..... PROB drunk idiots fukin shit up around
Old 04-04-2008, 08:07 AM
Breeding golddiggers

Fuzion is on a distinguished road

get a real bike or sell the biatch till you get a better spot to put it.
Old 04-04-2008, 08:08 AM
Your Local DSM Tech

Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD

So do you consider yourself a cager when you drive your Celica? It's gotta be the dumbest term ever.

As for your bike, it sucks something keeps happening to it and I doubt anyone is backing up into it.
Old 04-04-2008, 08:25 AM
Registered member

JDM74 JDM74 JDM74 JDM74 JDM74 JDM74 JDM74 JDM74 JDM74 JDM74 JDM74

Originally Posted by Hybrid AWD
So do you consider yourself a cager when you drive your Celica? It's gotta be the dumbest term ever.

As for your bike, it sucks something keeps happening to it and I doubt anyone is backing up into it.
"Cager is also used by motorcyclists and bicyclists to describe a person who drives a car. Similarly, cars themselves are described as "cages". The term is derived from the common feeling among motorcyclists that driving or riding in a car feels like being trapped in a cage, as well as alluding to the safety cages in modern cars, and to a certain extent the locked-in mindset of "cagers" who refuse to acknowledge the practicality of other modes of transport."
Old 04-04-2008, 08:32 AM
MP5
Team Rad Racing

MP5 is infamous around these partsMP5 is infamous around these partsMP5 is infamous around these partsMP5 is infamous around these partsMP5 is infamous around these partsMP5 is infamous around these partsMP5 is infamous around these partsMP5 is infamous around these partsMP5 is infamous around these partsMP5 is infamous around these partsMP5 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by JDM74
"Cager is also used by motorcyclists and bicyclists to describe a person who drives a car. Similarly, cars themselves are described as "cages". The term is derived from the common feeling among motorcyclists that driving or riding in a car feels like being trapped in a cage, as well as alluding to the safety cages in modern cars, and to a certain extent the locked-in mindset of "cagers" who refuse to acknowledge the practicality of other modes of transport."
uhhh....im pretty sure he knew what the term "cager" meant, and was just stating that its a dumb term to use b/c 99.9% of people who use the term drive cars (cages) themselves and inturn are making fun of themselves when saying it.
Old 04-04-2008, 08:48 AM
holla

j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3

Broken fairings? You know what that means.....
Old 04-04-2008, 08:52 AM
R1? IT'S A BEAST...

donteay_wc is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by MP5
uhhh....im pretty sure he knew what the term "cager" meant, and was just stating that its a dumb term to use b/c 99.9% of people who use the term drive cars (cages) themselves and inturn are making fun of themselves when saying it.
im pretty sure everybody needs a car to get around in when they dont want to ride there bike for whatever reasons or the weather does not permit. they are making fun of the people who dont own a bike not themselves.
Old 04-04-2008, 09:08 AM
beautiful struggle

Quentin has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Fuzion
get a real bike or sell the biatch till you get a better spot to put it.
Well in May, I'm no longer going to be living in this apartment. I had no probs last yr, I dont know what gives. As far as gettign a "real bike" yea I'll do that. And what good would it do me if I had a R1 and someone still knocked it over?

Originally Posted by Hybrid AWD
Si

Originally Posted by j4k3
Broken fairings? You know what that means.....
Broken or cracked, missing pieces...wtf?
Old 04-04-2008, 09:14 AM
Breeding golddiggers

Fuzion is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Quentin
Well in May, I'm no longer going to be living in this apartment. I had no probs last yr, I dont know what gives. As far as gettign a "real bike" yea I'll do that. And what good would it do me if I had a R1 and someone still knocked it over?

Si

Broken or cracked, missing pieces...wtf?

if it was an R1, ill help you knock it over...lol j/k. Turbo that 500 just for fun, it'll be real as it can get then...lol