Notices
Cycle Corner Running with two less wheels than everyone else? This forum is for you.

Luck!

Old 10-26-2007, 02:28 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
200+hp240sx 200+hp240sx 200+hp240sx 200+hp240sx 200+hp240sx 200+hp240sx 200+hp240sx 200+hp240sx 200+hp240sx 200+hp240sx 200+hp240sx
Default Re: Luck!

aren't motorcyle liscences technically their own liscence seperate from your standard motor vehicle? I lost my liscence but was aloud to still drive my motorcycle and made sure it was still valid and it was. Only bad thing is it's getting colder and the weather looks like the rainforest. Sorry to hear the bad news, I know how it is losing transportation.
Old 10-26-2007, 09:02 PM
SV haver

chappe chappe chappe chappe chappe chappe chappe chappe chappe chappe chappe

Originally Posted by AFwestPunk
you live on base right?
I have a place there. . . But i also have a 2nd job. SIgh! this fuqin blows guys! ... I was thinking about buying a Aprilia RS50 (which is basically a really fast 50cc scooter), but if i cant ride anything with an engine then it would be pointless.

200+hp240sx.......... Are you sure of what you're talking about?
Old 10-26-2007, 09:50 PM
Registered Member

xshanex has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by 200+hp240sx
aren't motorcyle liscences technically their own liscence seperate from your standard motor vehicle? I lost my liscence but was aloud to still drive my motorcycle and made sure it was still valid and it was. Only bad thing is it's getting colder and the weather looks like the rainforest. Sorry to hear the bad news, I know how it is losing transportation.

it should motorcycle endorsement on your drivers license and not a separate license.

WTF how many things did you do this summer or in the past to get your license pulled for 6 months?
Old 10-26-2007, 11:24 PM
The Douche is here

oodie is infamous around these partsoodie is infamous around these partsoodie is infamous around these partsoodie is infamous around these partsoodie is infamous around these partsoodie is infamous around these partsoodie is infamous around these partsoodie is infamous around these partsoodie is infamous around these partsoodie is infamous around these partsoodie is infamous around these parts

My cousin bought a RS50 and rode for two years when his license got suspended. Perfectly legal its Considered a moped with the 50cc. he had the moped tags on it and that thing got up to i think 65 or 70mph enough to travel on highway without getting ran over. I would check that out.
Old 10-27-2007, 06:03 AM
SV haver

Originally Posted by xshanex
WTF how many things did you do this summer or in the past to get your license pulled for 6 months?
1 reckless driving this summer.... but a really stupid one @ 97mph. and it wasn't on the bike either...

I think that i AM gonna get the RS 50. . i need to get around, like in 1hr i'm supposed to be at work.
Old 10-29-2007, 06:27 PM

zx636skiv is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by simplsi
public transportation and bike's are your best friend. Also a little unknown fact by most, if you have a suspended license it is technically illegal to drive anything with a motor including scooters. I don't have a license, but the metro in NOVA is a wonderfull thing. Good luck.
That's what I said. This also includes the old mopeds that you had to pedal to get an electric motor started. Because it has a motor, it is a motor-vehicle. Therefore it is now illegal for you to drive it. I went though all of this a few years back. I usually rode my bike to where a co-worker would pick me up with his truck. My bicycle went in the back. After work, he would drop me off on his way home and I would then ride to my house.

On a good note, I was in the best shape of my life when I got my license back!

I can tell you , that if you get caught driving on a suspended, then everything else that was suspended (like jail time) comes into play...and that really sucks.

Also, the motorcycle endorsement is just that; an endorsement on top of a regular license. You can have a motorcycle license without a car license. If you already have a car license, then you go get a motorcycle license, they put the endorsement on your car license. Kind of like if you have a fishing license and have to get a trout stamp or a bay stamp to fish in certain areas.

And yeah, when your license is suspended, that covers all licenses. Years ago, many of the surrounding states didn't talk; so many people would go to West VA, MD, or NC to get another license. VA wouldn't know about it and you could drive. The problem is when you got pulled over and they ran your name thought the computer, it would show your license being suspended...you would then get arrested.

My suggestion...keep your nose clean for 6 months and get your license back. This is where they will tell you that the license is a privelege and not a right. Sorry dude, been there, done that. It sucks.

And really really sorry for this long ramble!!
Old 10-30-2007, 12:49 PM
SV haver

Originally Posted by zx636skiv
I can tell you , that if you get caught driving on a suspended, then everything else that was suspended (like jail time) comes into play...and that really sucks.
Well, Jail time was NOT suspended.. I got to feel ALL the wrath... Its ok tho... It just sucks cuz i have NO rides.. all my family is in FL.

Sigh!
Old 10-30-2007, 01:14 PM
Registered member

Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random

get a huffy
Old 10-30-2007, 06:05 PM
SV haver

I'm getting a road bike... I've wanted one for a while now to exercise.. I'll guess i'll be using it as a DD
Old 10-30-2007, 06:06 PM
SV haver

Quick Reply: Luck!