Notices
Cycle Corner Running with two less wheels than everyone else? This forum is for you.

License/Permit Info for Virginia

Old 05-18-2009, 12:12 PM
I like grape drank

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican
Default Re: License/Permit Info for Virginia

What are you looking at as you first bike?
Old 05-18-2009, 12:25 PM
Slow as Shit

Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow

He has an 09 R6.
Old 05-18-2009, 12:54 PM
Registered Member

acuraman2012 acuraman2012 acuraman2012 acuraman2012 acuraman2012 acuraman2012

yeah i already got the 09 R6.
Old 05-18-2009, 01:25 PM
Slow as Shit

Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow

I hope this isn't your very first streetbike. If so, you got the wrong bike to learn on.
Old 05-18-2009, 03:14 PM
Registered Member

why do you say that? i know how to ride a bike im just not the best thats why i did not get the 1000 i got the 600. ill get the 1000 later when i fell like im good enough
Old 05-18-2009, 03:33 PM
Slow as Shit

Originally Posted by acuraman2012
why do you say that? i know how to ride a bike im just not the best thats why i did not get the 1000 i got the 600. ill get the 1000 later when i fell like im good enough
Really?
What do you do when you get headshake?
What is the friction zone?
What do you do to improve/tighten your line in a turn?
What is the proper placement of your hand/wrist on the throttle?

I am not going to get into it or spend time offering advice. I have been riding long enough to know you have already made your mind up regardless what people tell you. The facts are a SS bike is a horrible bike for a beginner, among other things. Unless you have had 1-2 years riding, you are a beginner. Tell you mother you love her and pray you don't screw up and kill yourself. I certainly hope you wait a long time until you put that girl on the back of your bike as well.
Old 05-18-2009, 03:45 PM
Registered Member

sir loin will become famous soon enough

^good advice for beginners, but he already has the R6, so move on.

it is up to each individual to be responsible, as long as you keep a level head then you can be a good rider with time, but like most people, you'll fall into temptation and do something stupid, because the all power is there to corrupt you.

GL, stay safe.
Old 05-18-2009, 04:28 PM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by sir loin

it is up to each individual to be responsible, as long as you keep a level head then you can be a good rider with time, but like most people, you'll fall into temptation and do something stupid, because the all power is there to corrupt you.

GL, stay safe.
thanks and i think ill be responsible i got a family to think about so i try to stay level headed on all things in life. Woodrow you seem like you got pissed when u told me that?... i was not being a smart ass when i asked why you said that. i was just woundering what you opinion was on the R6.
Old 05-18-2009, 04:34 PM
Slow as Shit

Originally Posted by sir loin

GL, stay safe.
Yes he already has the bike it but that doesn't change the fact if he is or isn't a beginner. I have seen plenty of beginners on the wrong bike and thought because they can twist the throttle and hold their balance, they can ride. Many beginner riders pick the wrong bike because they don't do their homework first. It always isn't the power that gets them hurt, it is the other things too.

Being responsible doesn't always help. That is just as bad as telling someone to respect the bike. I am not going to go into it any further.

Originally Posted by acuraman2012
Woodrow you seem like you got pissed when u told me that?... i was not being a smart ass when i asked why you said that. i was just woundering what you opinion was on the R6.
I don't care what brand bike you have. It has nothing to do with what brand bike you have and if you have to ask that, then you really don't understand and I wish you the best of luck.

I have posted a ton of info on here for new riders, and what type of bike, etc will benefit them most.

Last edited by Woodrow; 05-18-2009 at 04:38 PM.
Old 05-18-2009, 04:36 PM
I like grape drank

Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican

...damn i kinda want that bike bro not gonna lie. Don't show off..thats what gets moooost people in trouble. theres other crap too but chaa.. goodluck sir.

Quick Reply: License/Permit Info for Virginia