Notices
Cycle Corner Running with two less wheels than everyone else? This forum is for you.

Levers...

Old 05-10-2007, 02:21 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
seanazzy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Levers...

Anybody have experience w/ crg levers? thinking of getting them and looks like they have 1. just the levers, 2. the levers w/ the perch for clutch and 3. foldaways too. any other brands or anything else i should be looking at?

thanks for any info.
Old 05-10-2007, 04:11 PM
Mini Trucker.

Need 2 B Lower Need 2 B Lower Need 2 B Lower Need 2 B Lower Need 2 B Lower Need 2 B Lower Need 2 B Lower Need 2 B Lower Need 2 B Lower Need 2 B Lower Need 2 B Lower
Default Re: Levers...

I just looked at them and they look exactly like my Pazzo levers. The pazzos seemed pretty popular so I got them and I love them.
Old 05-10-2007, 09:51 PM

s2k7 has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by seanazzy
Anybody have experience w/ crg levers? thinking of getting them and looks like they have 1. just the levers, 2. the levers w/ the perch for clutch and 3. foldaways too. any other brands or anything else i should be looking at?

thanks for any info.
I think Rich (DoingOK) has them on his RR. I remember riding his bike one time and loved the way they felt.

Pazzo is where you want to be if money is concerned.
Old 05-11-2007, 02:45 AM
Mini Trucker.

Need 2 B Lower Need 2 B Lower Need 2 B Lower Need 2 B Lower Need 2 B Lower Need 2 B Lower Need 2 B Lower Need 2 B Lower Need 2 B Lower Need 2 B Lower Need 2 B Lower

They literally look like the same exact levers, except the pazzos are machined all the way through near the adjuster...

(that is if your looking at the "roll a click" series, not the folding ones)

There even available in standard or shorty lengths, just like the pazzos.

And they look to be around 85 a piece, the pazzos were 160 for the pair, so there about the same price too.

Im not biased at all, because I know nothing abot Crg, im just stating what I see when comparing both levers.

Last edited by Need 2 B Lower; 05-11-2007 at 02:53 AM.
Old 05-11-2007, 03:25 AM
Mini Trucker.

I did a little more research...Heres a thread that might help out, you should be able to view it without registering.

http://www.r6-forum.com/forums/showt...ghlight=levers

I found this...

"Ive owned both CRG's and Pazzo's , both excellent products, here are the main differences. CRG's use an extra roller bearing for the adjustment lever, which makes it easier to adjust you lever position on the fly. CRG's last I heard only come in 3 colors, Silver, gold, and black. Pazzo's are cheaper in price, do not have the extra roller bearing but you still can adjust on the fly, just not as smooth. I've never adjusted my levers on the fly anyway, I set them and leave them. Pazzo's come in practically ever color combination. I'm going with Pazzo's this time around for My Raven, Red Levers with black adjuster. CRG's are about $30 more for the set, so ask yourself if the addition of the roller bearing in the adjuster is worth the money. Cant go wrong with either product"
Old 05-11-2007, 06:36 AM
$Level$

Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich

They are pretty much functionally identical. If you put them next to each other, the finish looks a bit better on the CRG's. They actually "tumble" them to smooth out the finish before anodizing. Pazzo's look a little more industrial.
Old 05-11-2007, 08:05 AM
Mini Trucker.

The machined look was one of the reasons I like the pazzos, but yea...it sounds like you cant go wrong with either one.
Old 05-11-2007, 08:14 AM
Registered Member

seanazzy is an unknown quantity at this point

thanks everyone
Old 05-11-2007, 04:12 PM
A.K.A Slowintegra92

VADA9 has a little shameless behaviour in the past

i have pazzo shorties, they are great!
Old 05-11-2007, 04:44 PM
hatrs make me famous

skr00zloose has disabled reputation

$170 levers?? damn!! do they perform sexual favors?

lol. i guess i'm just a cheap bastid. my cut-down stockers work just fine for me.

Quick Reply: Levers...