Notices
Cycle Corner Running with two less wheels than everyone else? This forum is for you.

I'll be back soon bitches. Ducati Diavel ordered

Old 11-30-2010, 04:21 PM
$Level$

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich
Default Re: I'll be back soon bitches. Ducati Diavel ordered

Originally Posted by SignfcntOthr
From what I've read the performance of this bike is really what everyone's excited about.
Yup......one horsepower for every 2.8lbs should be plenty quick.
Old 11-30-2010, 08:22 PM
--------------

c_murff c_murff c_murff c_murff c_murff c_murff c_murff c_murff c_murff c_murff c_murff

blackout was mad as a bitch.

shit had me weak.

congrats on buying something you want.
Old 12-02-2010, 05:15 PM
yes sir

rollingstock has disabled reputation

the bikes pimp. cant wait to they come in!
Old 12-02-2010, 05:18 PM
yes sir

rollingstock has disabled reputation

opps

Last edited by rollingstock; 12-02-2010 at 05:19 PM. Reason: 2
Old 03-31-2011, 01:31 PM
MARK IT ZERO

ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout

Alrite Rich did this thing arrive yet? I know Redline was demo'ing a couple this past weekend..
Old 04-01-2011, 12:29 PM
Registered member

RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask

Originally Posted by ufctapout
Alrite Rich did this thing arrive yet? I know Redline was demo'ing a couple this past weekend..
+1. I was at that demo (at quaker) and the thing is huge but looks like fun. What pushed you to get this vs the 1198?
Old 04-01-2011, 12:44 PM
MARK IT ZERO

ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout

I've got a co-worker selling an '06 V-Max and it's very tempting. I guess a cheaper version (MUCH cheaper) of the Duc, but it's got some very impressive numbers.
Old 04-06-2011, 12:08 PM
MARK IT ZERO

Originally Posted by ufctapout
Rich...I am disappoint.

Pics/ride reports/etc?
Old 04-06-2011, 12:24 PM
$Level$

Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich

The carbon red bike I put a deposit on came in last week @ Coleman Powersports. Ironically it came in the same week as my new CTS-V Coupe. I have complete numbness in 2 fingers of my left hand and it will require surgery. I told James (Sales Manager) that I may have to defer my order pending surgery. They were nice enough to give me time to finish consulting with my doctor. I'll be out ~3 months while recovering from surgery/therapy. I called them last week to let it go to the next person in line. I'm just waiting for my deposit back now. I'm sure I'll get something once everything heals up. I'll be sad for not being able to ride.......but my new car will keep me busy and appeased for now.
Old 04-06-2011, 12:29 PM
MARK IT ZERO

Originally Posted by Rich
The carbon red bike I put a deposit on came in last week @ Coleman Powersports. Ironically it came in the same week as my new CTS-V Coupe. I have complete numbness in 2 fingers of my left hand and it will require surgery. I told James (Sales Manager) that I may have to defer my order pending surgery. They were nice enough to give me time to finish consulting with my doctor. I'll be out ~3 months while recovering from surgery/therapy. I called them last week to let it go to the next person in line. I'm just waiting for my deposit back now. I'm sure I'll get something once everything heals up. I'll be sad for not being able to ride.......but my new car will keep me busy and appeased for now.
Ahh shoot. Sorry to hear man. I had something very similar happen a couple months back, almost got a great deal on a bike that I was lusting after, and right when everything was set for the deal to happen, I started having health problems (bizarre muscle cramping that would come out of nowhere) so I thought it best to put the deal off. Someone else got a GREAT deal on the bike and now my problems have subsided and I'm looking to get another bike.

Hope your surgery goes well and you recover fast! Hope you're loving the coupe. Not sure if you read in that other thread, but my co-worker that had the CTS-V sedan sold it last week (after a year of ownership) and picked up a 2008 Mercedes S65 AMG. The thing is insane. Twin Turbo V12. Interestingly enough...it's the same guy that got me the lead on the used V-Max which reminded me to check this thread on your Diavel.

Quick Reply: I'll be back soon bitches. Ducati Diavel ordered