Notices
Cycle Corner Running with two less wheels than everyone else? This forum is for you.

Disappointing news

Old 10-23-2007, 05:18 AM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random
Unhappy Disappointing news

Hope this was not anyone on here. This stuff gives us sportbike riders a bad name

http://www.dailypress.com/news/dp-no...r_tab01_layout

Motorcyclist dies in crash after fleeing police

VIRGINIA BEACH - A motorcyclist died late last night after crashing at a Virginia Beach intersection while fleeing police.

The man, whose name is being withheld pending notification of his family, is described by a state police spokesman as being in his mid-20s. He was being pursued by state police after an officer clocked him speeding on Interstate 264 just before midnight.

In attempting to elude police, the motorcyclist exited, then re-entered the highway, then exited again onto Rosemont Road. When the motorcylist sped through two red lights, the officer backed off from the pursuit for safety reasons, the spokesman said.

At the intersection of Rosemont and Lynnhaven Parkway, the motorcyclist ran the red light and struck a car that was making a lefthand turn onto Rosemont.

The motorcyclist was pronounced dead at the scene.
Old 10-23-2007, 05:20 AM
Gettin it!!!

2fast4ya 2fast4ya 2fast4ya 2fast4ya 2fast4ya 2fast4ya 2fast4ya 2fast4ya 2fast4ya 2fast4ya 2fast4ya
Default Re: Disappointing news

i doubt big fines and a weekend in jail were worth dying for.
Old 10-23-2007, 07:14 AM
Your Kneegrow

Chino has disabled reputation

I've met him and rode with him a few times, RIP buddy. May you watch over your family from here on.
Old 10-23-2007, 07:16 AM
throwbAcura

dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22

https://www.vadriven.com/forums/757-14/speed-chase-209131/
Old 10-23-2007, 07:39 AM
Registered Member

tundrafiend01 is on a distinguished road

RIP. Thoughts go out to his family. I'm glad he didn't take anyone else with him.
Old 10-23-2007, 07:45 AM
beautiful struggle

Quentin has disabled reputation

I never got why people would speed through red lights...thats just death waiting to happen.
Old 10-23-2007, 07:46 AM
oNi
Urusai! Baka!

oNi oNi oNi oNi oNi oNi oNi oNi oNi oNi oNi

Crazy to hear, I just saw him last week. Thoughts and prayers go out to his friends and family. RIP.
Old 10-23-2007, 07:51 AM
Handling is Key!

Voodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these parts

Ricky was a good guy and its sad to see him go......
Old 10-23-2007, 07:58 AM
Autophobic

CivicDuty has much to be proud ofCivicDuty has much to be proud ofCivicDuty has much to be proud ofCivicDuty has much to be proud ofCivicDuty has much to be proud ofCivicDuty has much to be proud ofCivicDuty has much to be proud ofCivicDuty has much to be proud ofCivicDuty has much to be proud ofCivicDuty has much to be proud ofCivicDuty has much to be proud of

well, not to seem so harsh, but you can't mourn for a guy that thought he was going to out run the cops, recklessly speeding through traffic signal after traffic signal, not caring about anybody or anything. just my opinion on people like himself.
Old 10-23-2007, 08:58 AM
Handling is Key!

Voodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by CivicDuty
well, not to seem so harsh, but you can't mourn for a guy that thought he was going to out run the cops, recklessly speeding through traffic signal after traffic signal, not caring about anybody or anything. just my opinion on people like himself.
Im not saying what he did was right, I tried several time to get him to the track and stop riding on the street myself, but it doesnt change the fact that he was a good guy and he will be missed.........