Notices
Cycle Corner Running with two less wheels than everyone else? This forum is for you.

Bike Hangout in Richmond

Old 08-02-2007, 06:47 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
thecollegekid is a jewel in the roughthecollegekid is a jewel in the roughthecollegekid is a jewel in the roughthecollegekid is a jewel in the roughthecollegekid is a jewel in the rough
Default Bike Hangout in Richmond

Custom Krotch Rockets, a new shop in town, is sponsoring a get together every Thursday night at the Lonestar on Broad St. next to the Total Wine store. The shop is fairly new but I met the owner and he's a hell of a nice guy. I checked it out last week and it's very legit, some a little more rambunctious with the redlining of the bike than they needed to be but all in all a good group of folks.

It's just a chill hangout for people to meet up and show off some of their work. Usually kicks off around 6 or so once everyone gets off work. If you have any more questions you can call the shop at 804-745-6697 Mon.-Sun. 10-8. I don't work for the guy but I figured I'd post up here and see if we couldn't get a few more heads out there. I'll try and get pics up from next week when I go. Couldn't make it out tonight.
Old 08-02-2007, 07:09 PM
hatrs make me famous

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
skr00zloose has disabled reputation
Default Re: Bike Hangout in Richmond

custom Krotch rockets huh? oh lord... i bet i know some people that may be interested in hearing that company is back in buisness.