Notices
Cycle Corner Running with two less wheels than everyone else? This forum is for you.

Anyone riding?

Old 05-23-2009, 04:30 PM
Slow as Shit

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow
Default Re: Anyone riding?

Welcome to this site as well
Old 05-23-2009, 04:39 PM
Registered member

Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random

a fuqn n00b
yummy
Old 05-23-2009, 05:03 PM
Registered Member

bandx73 is on a distinguished road

^thank u thank u!
Old 05-23-2009, 05:03 PM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by Woodrow
Welcome to this site as well
thnx
Old 05-23-2009, 05:07 PM
Registered Member

was told is tmi. ?!?!

Last edited by bandx73; 05-25-2009 at 12:36 PM.
Old 05-25-2009, 09:41 AM
Registered Member

trentmatix is on a distinguished road
Thumbs down Re: Anyone riding?

[QUOTE=bandx73;5300207]
Originally Posted by chappe
You're lucky Jak3 is not the Cycle corner mod, you'd be banned right now for making such a stupid ass thread

I had a friend from the boat with me on his r6 and he was all hyped like, "oh this is the chick who runs cycle gear", he said whats up and she was like hey, and just brushed him off. you would figure someone who has a business that caters to the bikers in the area would be more open and talk shop or whatever to try to market their shop. thats just one example, of many sour run ins i have witnessed or been a part of. maybe she was tired, depressed, whatever, who cares, but no one, that night made any effort to meet with peeps at the bike night other than whoever was in their circle. i personally made several attempts to say hey, check out they bike, ask em what they thought of it, just trying to be friendly and what not. total waste of time and gas.

i don't know. maybe im trying too hard to feel like im still in cali
Word from the unwise... I know that "Chick" that runs cyclegear and shes kooler than half the guys i know. And just because she runs a bike shop doesnt mean she wants to talk about bikes 24/7. Im a chef and if you wanna talk to me about a shrimp diavolo when im out riding my bike im probably gonna blow u off too. Dont clasify a whole state cause of a bad experience at a gas station. there are alot of good people out there that love to talk about bikes. But there are clicks and your military so you have a bad rep from the jump. And for all you from Cali that live in VA now, THIS ISNT CALI. your on another coast, we do shit different over here. Quite tryin to compare everything and LIVE.

PS You burned a bridge with that "Chick" from cycle gear, hope you like overpriced shit from cycleworld.
Old 05-25-2009, 12:35 PM
Registered Member

^well, all i can say is werd. i do my own work, research my own parts and everything else, so no bridges burned really. i was just saying, people are really stuck the fuck up here. im from here and didnt really realize it till i left and then came back. whatever though. it is what it is. not mad at anyone. not trying to argue, troll, or whatever anyone wants to call it. i just was venting and did it in the wrong place i guess. anyway, like i said, not trying to argue here so if need be, mods close the thread. im out. hope everyone has a good memorial day (whats left of it ). take care and ride safe.
Old 05-25-2009, 02:28 PM
Slow as Shit

Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow

Originally Posted by trentmatix
Word from the unwise... I know that "Chick" that runs cyclegear and shes kooler than half the guys i know. And just because she runs a bike shop doesnt mean she wants to talk about bikes 24/7.
PS You burned a bridge with that "Chick" from cycle gear, hope you like overpriced shit from cycleworld.
Dude you act like that place is the ONLY place to get anything
Old 05-25-2009, 02:33 PM
holla

j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3

Originally Posted by chappe
the bold part was just a joke man!... that is it... if jak3 reads it he would at least get a smile out of it... that is all.

But yeah, generally riders are douche bags. You'll find a few that you'll identify with and that's the ppl you'll ride with.. But ppl (riders) arent very welcoming or nice... generally
Who?

Personally I like that bike. But I may be biased.
Old 05-25-2009, 03:11 PM
psycho jungle cat

Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift

Originally Posted by trentmatix
Word from the unwise... I know that "Chick" that runs cyclegear and shes kooler than half the guys i know. And just because she runs a bike shop doesnt mean she wants to talk about bikes 24/7. Im a chef and if you wanna talk to me about a shrimp diavolo when im out riding my bike im probably gonna blow u off too. Dont clasify a whole state cause of a bad experience at a gas station. there are alot of good people out there that love to talk about bikes. But there are clicks and your military so you have a bad rep from the jump. And for all you from Cali that live in VA now, THIS ISNT CALI. your on another coast, we do shit different over here. Quite tryin to compare everything and LIVE.

well im assuming he met her at a bike night, which would be the ideal place to talk bikes. If that burnt a bridge with her I doubt it was one he'd want to cross anyway, it's not that serious dude.

OP if you ever wanna ride PM me, im off for the next two weeks and will be out and about quite abit.

Quick Reply: Anyone riding?