Notices
Cycle Corner Running with two less wheels than everyone else? This forum is for you.

Anyone riding?

Old 05-22-2009, 06:32 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
bandx73 is on a distinguished road
Default Anyone riding?

Hey,
been here for a while but haven't posted. just wondering if anyone rides on a regular now that it is warmer. I live in Chesapeake near Greenbriar. Looking for people to ride with. Responsible. No wheelies in traffic, stoppies, or shit that will grab too much attention. I have been doing the same 90+ mile boring loop and just need a change of pace here. I'm willing to ride w/ anyone, male, female, alien, black, white, retarded, whatever! I moved back to VA from CA back in July and it is horrible here for riding.

Anyway, like i said, i'll ride w/ anyone as long as you ride responsibly and geared. not saying full leathers but no shorts, flip flops, etc. Here's a pic of my ride that I made into a wallpaper:

Well, if your interested, hit me up. I don't see many riding threads so this is pretty much a shot in the dark for me.

take it ez and ride safe!
Will
Old 05-23-2009, 05:49 AM
SV haver

chappe chappe chappe chappe chappe chappe chappe chappe chappe chappe chappe
Default Re: Anyone riding?

You're lucky Jak3 is not the Cycle corner mod, you'd be banned right now for making such a stupid ass thread. . . . . Anyways, hope you find ppl to ride with before that 30 mile loop get any more boring... . . LOL....

I ♥ 50 cent beers.
Old 05-23-2009, 06:17 AM
Registered Member

sir loin will become famous soon enough

nice r6

i've been riding solo lately, it's kinda boring.
if anyone knows some good roads/route, set up a ride.
Old 05-23-2009, 07:03 AM
Registered Member

so im stupid for asking if anyone wanted to ride? was it the responsible riding or the gear request that threw it?
Old 05-23-2009, 07:05 AM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by sir loin
nice r6

i've been riding solo lately, it's kinda boring.
if anyone knows some good roads/route, set up a ride.
thanks. holler at me if you want to ride.
Old 05-23-2009, 09:47 AM
Registered Member

sir loin will become famous soon enough

just got off work. going to ride to cyclegear after i get cleaned up.
and then maybe to the BP
Old 05-23-2009, 02:01 PM
SV haver

Originally Posted by bandx73
so im stupid for asking if anyone wanted to ride? was it the responsible riding or the gear request that threw it?
NAW man! im just busting your chops... We here encourage ppl to ride smart and with gear.
Old 05-23-2009, 03:26 PM
Registered Member

[QUOTE=chappe;5299294]You're lucky Jak3 is not the Cycle corner mod, you'd be banned right now for making such a stupid ass thread. . . . . Anyways, hope you find ppl to ride with before that 30 mile loop get any more boring... . . LOL....

Nah its good. i was just wondering about the section in bold though.

I've noticed riders in VA are different. Some yeah are cool, but most seem to have a "my shit is better than your shit" attitude and come off like they got a stick up their ass. This is not aimed at you by any means but an observation i have made being back in VA. I've gone to a couple of bike nights in VA Beach and no one wanted to kick tires and shoot the shit. everyone looked like they would rather be somewhere else or they wanted to stunt on the highway, or were just straight up dickheads.

I had a friend from the boat with me on his r6 and he was all hyped like, "oh this is the chick who runs cycle gear", he said whats up and she was like hey, and just brushed him off. you would figure someone who has a business that caters to the bikers in the area would be more open and talk shop or whatever to try to market their shop. thats just one example, of many sour run ins i have witnessed or been a part of. maybe she was tired, depressed, whatever, who cares, but no one, that night made any effort to meet with peeps at the bike night other than whoever was in their circle. i personally made several attempts to say hey, check out they bike, ask em what they thought of it, just trying to be friendly and what not. total waste of time and gas.

i don't know. maybe im trying too hard to feel like im still in cali, when i know im not. definitely a more laid back atmosphere there for sure.

anyway, its all good. im sure ill find someone to ride with. if not, no problem rollin solo.
Old 05-23-2009, 03:50 PM
SV haver

the bold part was just a joke man!... that is it... if jak3 reads it he would at least get a smile out of it... that is all.

But yeah, generally riders are douche bags. You'll find a few that you'll identify with and that's the ppl you'll ride with.. But ppl (riders) arent very welcoming or nice... generally
Old 05-23-2009, 04:00 PM
Registered Member

^cool. i got like 4 posts, all in this thread. didnt know was an inside thing. alot of forums are like that, post one time and flame on ya know? sand is out of vag now! that is all.

Quick Reply: Anyone riding?