Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Who has the hottest car in RIC?

Old 12-21-2004, 06:10 AM
Patron

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune
Default Re: Who has the hottest car in RIC?

Originally Posted by Nic
MightyMouse definitely has the hottest car of anyone on drag, by far
really? A high hp car automatically qualifies it to be the hottest car? Now that makes no sense? And if thats the hottest car in RIC thats sad. His car is very nice and I respect but its not even close to the hottest car.

A hot car encompasses all the atributes. Like as far as execution goes that 69 camaro is much better then mighty mouses car. The custom interior, the dustom fabrication and workmanship on the motor, the exterior quality, the wheels ect.
Old 12-21-2004, 06:11 AM
Registered Member

ClassicJDMCars has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Del La Sol 1320
do we have any real supercars in richmond?
depends on what you call a supercar
Old 12-21-2004, 06:12 AM
Patron

Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune

Originally Posted by wheelman
The black 69 Turbo Camaro is Dan Baldwin's from powhatan. He runs Baldwin Automotive and is well versed with Accell DFI for what it's worth. The car is rumored to be in the 1400hp range....but I wouldn't say any around here any camaro is the hottest anything.
It takes a lot to drop my jaw looking at cars but I have to say Terry's EVO did exactly that. It takes balls to rock a plain white envelope and have it come out so sweet. Remember kiddies.....wheel choice is not just one thing, it's the ONLY thing.
thanks alot for the compliments on my ride, but yeah the wheels make or break the car...I agree
And that 69 camaro is the hotness
Old 12-21-2004, 06:13 AM
Patron

Originally Posted by Chris4130
depends on what you call a supercar
Gt3
Enzo's
Murcielago
we dont have these here... heck we dont even have a ferrari, lambo, or lotus dealership
Old 12-21-2004, 06:15 AM
Murdered Out

Up_on1 is a name known to allUp_on1 is a name known to allUp_on1 is a name known to allUp_on1 is a name known to allUp_on1 is a name known to allUp_on1 is a name known to all

dude....this isnt miami,fl. its richmond, Va. the sweetest supercar you will probably find is on bells road.
Old 12-21-2004, 06:34 AM
Slow as Shit

Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow

Originally Posted by chapter8
really? A high hp car automatically qualifies it to be the hottest car? Now that makes no sense? And if thats the hottest car in RIC thats sad. His car is very nice and I respect but its not even close to the hottest car.

A hot car encompasses all the atributes. Like as far as execution goes that 69 camaro is much better then mighty mouses car. The custom interior, the dustom fabrication and workmanship on the motor, the exterior quality, the wheels ect.
I dunno if you know David or have seen the car personally, but the paint job, the setup, the fact its not gutted, has a huge speakerbox in the back, etc. I don't think its just because he has over 1000 hp(old setup not sure what the new turbo is putting out) is why Nic chose it. I think its a combo of everything including a nice paint job and its daily driven on pump gas with ac, the car done on a very limited budget as well.

Again everyones opinions are different. Then again he did not say richmond either, Nic said Drag so he means this site

Last edited by Woodrow; 12-21-2004 at 06:38 AM.
Old 12-21-2004, 06:49 AM
Patron

Originally Posted by Woodrow
I dunno if you know David or have seen the car personally, but the paint job, the setup, the fact its not gutted, has a huge speakerbox in the back, etc. I don't think its just because he has over 1000 hp(old setup not sure what the new turbo is putting out) is why Nic chose it. I think its a combo of everything including a nice paint job and its daily driven on pump gas with ac, the car done on a very limited budget as well.

Again everyones opinions are different. Then again he did not say richmond either, Nic said Drag so he means this site
I have seen his car personally, last time about 2 months ago....its nice but not the best car on DragVA. There are plenty cars in NOVA that would take that in a sec that are on Drag.

the car done on a very limited budget as well.
And it shows. He spent his money wisely for what he was working with, the car is amzing but it does not even come close to being the hottest car. Did you see the 69 turbo camaro? Now thats hotness
Old 12-21-2004, 06:50 AM
Patron

Originally Posted by DOHC B18
dude....this isnt miami,fl. its richmond, Va. the sweetest supercar you will probably find is on bells road.
hahaaa
Old 12-21-2004, 07:06 AM
Registered Member

Audio18 has much to be proud ofAudio18 has much to be proud ofAudio18 has much to be proud ofAudio18 has much to be proud ofAudio18 has much to be proud ofAudio18 has much to be proud ofAudio18 has much to be proud ofAudio18 has much to be proud ofAudio18 has much to be proud ofAudio18 has much to be proud ofAudio18 has much to be proud of

David's car is really nice because it is so clean and simple. However, it wouldn't draw a crowd in a parking lot if people didn't know what was hidden under the hood. It is just too low key for someone to consider it the best thing around.
Old 12-21-2004, 07:11 AM
Slow as Shit

Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow

I am not agreeing on what is hottest. I also know david isnt one to draw a crowd to his car either. He is a humble kinda guy and thats what he is looking for.

Quick Reply: Who has the hottest car in RIC?