Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Who has the hottest car in RIC?

Old 12-21-2004, 03:56 AM
Patron

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune
Default Re: Who has the hottest car in RIC?

Originally Posted by Chris4130
Just go ahead and post pics of your car... you win... no one cares......... your car is designed by baby jesus and darwin...
nah its def not me, your car is hotter. I would not win it and that not why I started it......thats lame

But mighty mouse........hell no. No disrespect his car is nice but uhhhh its no looker
Old 12-21-2004, 03:56 AM
Patron

Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune

The blue lex is up there
and what it had like 800hp?
Old 12-21-2004, 04:00 AM
Patron

any big hp supras or NSX's or modded vipers etc?
Old 12-21-2004, 04:24 AM
Murdered Out

Up_on1 is a name known to allUp_on1 is a name known to allUp_on1 is a name known to allUp_on1 is a name known to allUp_on1 is a name known to allUp_on1 is a name known to all

My WRX.hands down
Old 12-21-2004, 04:40 AM
Patron

Originally Posted by DOHC B18
My WRX.hands down
yeah that was in the back of my head
Old 12-21-2004, 05:18 AM
Registered Member

Audio18 has much to be proud ofAudio18 has much to be proud ofAudio18 has much to be proud ofAudio18 has much to be proud ofAudio18 has much to be proud ofAudio18 has much to be proud ofAudio18 has much to be proud ofAudio18 has much to be proud ofAudio18 has much to be proud ofAudio18 has much to be proud ofAudio18 has much to be proud of

I think it would be tough to narrow down the hottest overall. Obviously what is hot for imports is completely different from what is hot for a domestic. I would have to agree with Chris about that turbo camaro, it was about as nice as they come for street car/race cars. Not to mention the huge ass 103mm (or whatever it was) turbo sticking out the front.
Old 12-21-2004, 05:26 AM
Registered Member

Del La Sol 1320 has disabled reputation

do we have any real supercars in richmond?
Old 12-21-2004, 05:49 AM
Patron

Originally Posted by Audio18
I think it would be tough to narrow down the hottest overall. Obviously what is hot for imports is completely different from what is hot for a domestic. I would have to agree with Chris about that turbo camaro, it was about as nice as they come for street car/race cars. Not to mention the huge ass 103mm (or whatever it was) turbo sticking out the front.
that old school camaro with recaro seats, slicks, turbo custom fabbed into the front grill alongside the intercooler showcasing both has to be really high up there. I say top 3. Probably the best looking domestic in richmond
Old 12-21-2004, 05:51 AM
life is good boosted

wheelman is a name known to allwheelman is a name known to allwheelman is a name known to allwheelman is a name known to allwheelman is a name known to allwheelman is a name known to all

The black 69 Turbo Camaro is Dan Baldwin's from powhatan. He runs Baldwin Automotive and is well versed with Accell DFI for what it's worth. The car is rumored to be in the 1400hp range....but I wouldn't say any around here any camaro is the hottest anything.
It takes a lot to drop my jaw looking at cars but I have to say Terry's EVO did exactly that. It takes balls to rock a plain white envelope and have it come out so sweet. Remember kiddies.....wheel choice is not just one thing, it's the ONLY thing.
Old 12-21-2004, 06:05 AM
Nic
Patron

Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic

MightyMouse definitely has the hottest car of anyone on drag, by far

Quick Reply: Who has the hottest car in RIC?