Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

What The Fuck!?!?!

Old 07-20-2003, 03:24 AM
FredVegas

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
B16ASilverHonda has a spectacular aura aboutB16ASilverHonda has a spectacular aura about
Default What The Fuck!?!?!

Alright...Im a pretty law abiding citizen....but today i guess god decided to punish me for some odd reason. And im a firm believer of the whole "karma" thing. If you do wrong, eventually it will catch up to you and bite you in the ass...well today it did..

Currently I live in fredericksburg, right across the street from lees hill south, and i was coming back from central park, doing some tire shopping to see who could give me the best price on some good tires. But no luck, so i went and picked some new rags (clothes). Well coming home from the mall, i took the back way and figured i would visit my friend that i havent seen in awile and see what was up with him....

So those of you who are from the area, i was going down levells road, and came to the stoplight of levells and harrison road. And i go to turn left onto harrison and i see a state cop, push the clutch in and let the exhaust wind down (Apexi N1, and yeah i know they are loud) so i see him turn into the turning lane and follow me.....

Well there was a super riced out honda right behind me, was lowered, wheels sticked out from the car, total mexican looking, windows were super dark...So i turn into my friends neighborhood and what happens, that fucking cop pulls behind me and flicks his lights....greeeeeaaaaaatttt

"Well sir the reason why i stopped you today was because of your exhaust, its typically louder than your OEM muffler and it produces loud noise which inhibits familys to have peaceful evenings, espically in neighborhood such as this i pulled you over in" WHAT A BUNCH OF FUCKING BULLSHIT! Well After all the looking and telling me what was "wrong" with my car he writes me the following:

-Ticket: Window Tint (27%) which is 35 all around and have never ONCE got a ticket for it, for the 3 years i have owned my car and tint.

-Ticket: Illegal Exhaust, prolly have to take this one in the ass, my exhaust is loud, i think ill just put my OEM one back on take a pic and go to court.

-Ticket: Dead Inspection, I explained to him my grandmother just passed away that i was very close to and i just got home from maine from being there for almost 2 weeks and havent had a chance to get it done yet...what an ass..

- Warning: Sticker On Winshield
- Warning: Gauges Obstructing Vision Of Road
- Warning: No Front Licence Plate
- Warning: Car being too low

Mind you this was in the middle of the afternoon, hot as shit, no ac and made me sit there while he wrote out all 3 tickets and all 6 written warnings....Now i could seriously bust this cop for profiling because there was another honda DIRECTLY behind me that had almost the same stuff but he decided to get me. This is such bull, i mean i see all these Domestics running around here that have exhaust that will give you a headache if you ride in it. But cops never seem to fuck with them...This is the kinda shit that makes me what to turn into a lawyer and start sueing the piss out of people....

fucking cops, dont they have anything better to do? I mean im just gonna go to court (which by the way im moving 2 days before my court date to va beach which is going to be real convienent, thanks virgina) fight the tickets and more than likely get them dropped, so whats the damn point of writing them anyways, thats like telling someone at your job to write up a progress report for every member of thier staff and have the manager throw it away. Thanks for listening to my flame..
Old 07-20-2003, 11:21 AM
Registered member

D.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud of

thats gay.......sorry to here that man
Old 07-20-2003, 11:33 AM
The Comeback Kid

Nato76 Nato76 Nato76 Nato76 Nato76 Nato76 Nato76 Nato76 Nato76 Nato76 Nato76

Total mexican looking? What does a total mexican looking honda look like? I drive a civic and my car doesnt look anything like you described. Thats what you get for being such a prejudice and stereotypically fuck.

Last edited by nato76; 07-20-2003 at 07:33 PM.
Old 07-20-2003, 11:36 AM
<========8 ROBBCOCKS

Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx

Apexi N1

Thats the exhaust i have on mine
They make a silencer for it

What was the troopers name btw

Sorry man i got pulled off 64 when helping someone fix a flat and i got a unapproved equipment summons and i was 45 yards away from my car
Old 07-20-2003, 01:54 PM
What FMIC?????

MKNTRAXX MKNTRAXX MKNTRAXX MKNTRAXX MKNTRAXX

mexican looking.. you know.. like the car on cheech and chong up in smoke.. with the little balls on it.. Or like you see alot of times with cars that have 13 inch 100 spokes that stick out 3 inches outside the fender.... maybe a better term is just plain "getto".
Old 07-20-2003, 02:58 PM
Registered Member

crx2sol is an unknown quantity at this point

I call it the pep boys look. take your car to pep boys, and buy EVERYTHING you can that will fit on it. All those tickets suck, you should see how the 5-0 is in Colonial heights. Talk about fat do nothing pigs.
Old 07-20-2003, 03:20 PM
Registered Member

Del La Sol 1320 has disabled reputation

i got bullshit tickets like that all the time when i had my tanaba racing medallion on my car, its shit like that that made me put my car back to basically stock because i got sick of spending 500$ on an exhaust only to lose another 100$ in court for fees and lost work time , they've let up alot around here in richmond but still now that i have the bike i no longer pull over, everyone talks about when they get a bike they wouldn't stop for cops, but last year i said i'm not stupid i'll be responsible and if i get pulled i get pulled, call me naive but i forgot that just because you dont do anything doesn't mean you wont get screwed, well one day i'm cruisin down broad on my way home all alone minding my business doing exactly the speed limit with not a car in site when a cop going the other way slams on his brakes and makes a u-turn and proceeds to nearly rear end me before he hits the lights and sirens, i pull over right away and he steps out already furious for whatever reason, probably just lost a bike he had been chasing or something and comes up to me and says "YOU THINK YOU CAN RUN FROM ME????" so i'm like oh well i pulled over the second i saw your lights, but what was up with you almost running into the back of me?? and he says "i started speeding up because i knew when i turned on my lights you were gonna run" and i'm like well sir when i see flashing blue lights i either move out of the way or pull over and hes like "well you tell all your friends that they can't get away from me, you think you can but we'll catch you" and i'm like dude ok but why did you pull me over anyways and he struggles for words and says "in the state of virginia it is illegal for two bikes to ride side by side in one lane" and so then i'm totally like what the fuck because i had been all alone for about 30 minutes and i tell him that and he out right says that if i keep talking he'll write the ticket and i can tell that to the judge, knowing damn well that no matter what i say his lies as a police officer would mean a thousand times more than anything i could say in court i shut my mouth and listen to chew me out for a minute and then lets me go with a verbal "warning"... that was the last time i pulled over

Last edited by Del La Sol 1320; 07-20-2003 at 03:22 PM.
Old 07-20-2003, 03:51 PM
R U SeRiOUS?

Lord_Vegeta Lord_Vegeta Lord_Vegeta Lord_Vegeta Lord_Vegeta Lord_Vegeta Lord_Vegeta Lord_Vegeta Lord_Vegeta Lord_Vegeta Lord_Vegeta

One word for ur situation to describe the po po's "GRIMEY"
Old 07-20-2003, 05:42 PM
Slow as Shit

Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow

Actually you can say whatever you want to a cop as long as it is not demeaning him. If you are being harrassed you can voice your concerns. It's called freedom of speech. You can complain about any wrong doing you have recieved from a cop. Then you should also report this harrassment as well, to further back up your claims in case it goes to court. Just get both officers names.

See I would also remind the cop he made an illegal u turn as well. Then again I used to get away with that in Northern Va because I was an MP and I would get followed and I was profiled because of my car. The same situation happened, they made an illegal U turn followed me, then pulled me over. I let the cop say his peace, then I replied with since when does the law enforcement be allowed to break laws to pull innocent people over that happen to be fellow LEO's? I know my agency frowns upon this. Then the look on their face is priceless.
I have spoken my peace to plenty of Prince William County cops...mainly cause 80% of them are fucking dumbasses and slipped through the cracks. I hated working with them because half had no clue what a drunk driver looked like, nor the signs. They rather let a man be held up at knifepoint( true story btw) and rather speed away to help a cop write a ticket because the rookie was a pussy. I have also seen some of PWC's finest ignore a drug deal because it was close to shift change and did not want to do the paperwork.
Old 07-20-2003, 07:06 PM
Registered Member

Del La Sol 1320 has disabled reputation

i speak my mind pretty openly to police officers, but only when its not something vehicle related... i know we have the freedom of speech, but i also know from personal experience that a cops word by itself, even if untrue, holds infinetly more value than my testimony ever could even with multiple eye witnesses... so if you speak your mind a little too freely and they get pissed they can come up with bullshit tickets in a hurry, thats why i usually bite my lip and take they're shit only to spend the next week pissed off thinking of what i wanted to say... i have one wreckless driving and my best friend has a assaulting a police officer charge, both of us got found guilty when we brought witnesses and had lawyers, and both officer's testimony was 100% made up, nothing happened in either situation but since the cops in both cases were having a bad day or something decided they could lie and unfortunetly in the court room they have all the credibility... damn as much as i'd like to be a police officer, and as much as i like the good ones, the dick head ones get me more pissed than anything grrrrr now i get to go to sleep pissed