VADriven.com Forums

VADriven.com Forums (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/)
-   Central VA (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/central-va-15/)
-   -   Vday restaurant (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/central-va-15/vday-restaurant-175387/)

jentegraGS-R 02-11-2007 09:13 PM

Re: Vday restaurant

Originally Posted by IanR (Post 2824892)
haha...straight from the mouth of a girl ^

by the way jen, i saw you the other day...u were on Cherry st. I think..at the light next to the main st. deck about to cross over main.

I was walking across the street. Since we've never actually met, i figured waving would be weird so I just kept walking haha

yeah i'm always around cherry/main/cary st trying to find parking :)
lol if you waved i would have been very confused haha...i dont know if you know what i look like, but if you see me walking somewhere you can say "hi i'im ian from vadriven." lol

GuNnErgOd 02-11-2007 10:38 PM

Try checking out Mama Zu's, best Italian in Richmond. Google it, located in Oregon Hill.

IanR 02-11-2007 10:51 PM

Originally Posted by jentegraGS-R (Post 2824903)
yeah i'm always around cherry/main/cary st trying to find parking :)
lol if you waved i would have been very confused haha...i dont know if you know what i look like, but if you see me walking somewhere you can say "hi i'im ian from vadriven." lol

haha unfortunately, I've only seen you at a glance, usually as you're driving by. Plus, I'm horrible with recognizing people, even after I've met them many times, so I'd be more than likely to not recognize you out, even if we'd met before haha

MSeunos 02-12-2007 04:52 AM

Originally Posted by Not Stock (Post 2824730)
Everyone with no imagination takes their girl out to eat at a restaurant. Show her that you actually care enough to spend time rather than just money on her by cooking dinner and serving it by candle light. She will appreciate it much more. :)

*cough* bad idea *cough*

IanR 02-12-2007 08:22 AM

Originally Posted by 93Eunos (Post 2825219)
*cough* bad idea *cough*

nah man, if you've been dating a girl for a while, and you're a half decent cook, she'll fuckin love you for making her dinner...

if you suck at cooking and she's not a bitch, hell she'll love you for trying haha

onepointone 02-12-2007 08:27 AM

he says bad idea because he doesnt want to gtfo of the apartment for the night.. but i may be cooking. im not quite sure yet..

thanks for all the responses, they helped a lot.

Jason R 02-12-2007 01:29 PM

bah, girlfriends are over rated anyways.

Trookie 02-12-2007 01:54 PM

Forget cooking. V Day should be relaxing for both you and your woman. A few years ago, my ex-boyfriend and I spent the night eating carryout sushi, chocolate covered strawberries, and drinking champagne in bed at a nice Hilton suite. It was very chill, romantic, and personal. :) Just order out good quality food from a nice restaurant. You get the best of both worlds, that way.

Computer_Nerd 02-12-2007 02:28 PM

Sushi, chocolate and champagne? ugh! No wonder he's your ex. :o

(that's just a bad combo right there)

Trookie 02-12-2007 02:55 PM

Originally Posted by Not Stock (Post 2826798)
Sushi, chocolate and champagne? ugh! No wonder he's your ex. :o

(that's just a bad combo right there)

Blasphemy! Those are 3 of my favorite things in life! :o