VADriven.com Forums

VADriven.com Forums (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/)
-   Central VA (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/central-va-15/)
-   -   Vday restaurant (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/central-va-15/vday-restaurant-175387/)

A.Honda.Driver 02-11-2007 04:55 PM

Re: Vday restaurant

come to my resturant. Pescados. best latin inspired seafood in richmond. voted one of the best top twelve resturants in richmond. but our vday reservations are takin by now probably. but come anyother time!

Some_Day 02-11-2007 05:02 PM

+1 for Europa. Really nice atmosphere

also right around that area is Hardshell, Richbrau, Tobacco Co. (not the downstairs lol) among many other places in the bottom including Morton's.

Alice_in_Chains 02-11-2007 05:31 PM

Take her out to that awesome Scottish restraunt...................

MacDonalds or something like that.

Terry@Fortune 02-11-2007 07:29 PM

Originally Posted by IanR (Post 2823534)
Blah, I hate chain restaurants...

Find a nice little place that has character for special occasions...Cheesecake Factory is just for a nice date...not a special night.

I wish I knew more places in the RVA area so I could give my 2 cents...Maybe something in carytown?

I also like that place Strawberry Street Cafe...it's not bad

yup
A really good place is hill cafe, its small and romantic and will cost about 80 for both of you
Also if you like italian la grotta in the slip is pretty decent.

Jason R 02-11-2007 07:33 PM

if you're down for some Italian then check out Sal Federico's. its off of broad down near willow lawn.

J. O. BUDS 02-11-2007 07:34 PM

berkeley hotel dining room is small and quiet and has good tables... food is a little hoity toity but good and not TOO expensive.

right across from tobacco company in the slip. i think they require reservations and a jacket.

Computer_Nerd 02-11-2007 08:02 PM

Everyone with no imagination takes their girl out to eat at a restaurant. Show her that you actually care enough to spend time rather than just money on her by cooking dinner and serving it by candle light. She will appreciate it much more. :)

IanR 02-11-2007 08:53 PM

or...i'm not that good at cooking and eating good food, in a nice atmosphere, being served so we have plenty of time to talk and enjoy eachother's company

all perfectly good reasons to go out to dinner IMO

jentegraGS-R 02-11-2007 09:06 PM

like i was saying in the other valentine's day thread...please don't take your girl out to a chain restaurant. it just shows how boring and unimaginative people are.

IanR 02-11-2007 09:08 PM

haha...straight from the mouth of a girl ^

by the way jen, i saw you the other day...u were on Cherry st. I think..at the light next to the main st. deck about to cross over main.

I was walking across the street. Since we've never actually met, i figured waving would be weird so I just kept walking haha