Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

VA pisses me off

Old 11-22-2004, 01:44 PM
Kicking Ass

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Brian T Brian T Brian T Brian T Brian T Brian T
Default VA pisses me off

Okay so on Aug 23 I got a ticket for doing exactly 20 over. Went to court, got drivers school, yeah! Two days later I get another fucking exactly 20 over ticket. I eventually go to driver's school then pay off the other ticket. Comes out to $215 or so with the processing feesl Than in the mail just today I get some bs from dmv saying I need to go to driver's school again because I'm 19 and I got a 20mph ticket. In addition I have to pay another $60 processing fee after I pay the driver's school. It's bs. I just went to driver's school after the last two tickets. Anything I can do? Talk to someone?
Old 11-22-2004, 01:49 PM
Clean Freak.

Keepin it Klean Keepin it Klean Keepin it Klean Keepin it Klean Keepin it Klean Keepin it Klean Keepin it Klean Keepin it Klean Keepin it Klean Keepin it Klean Keepin it Klean
Default Re: VA pisses me off

How about your a fucking moron for getting a 20 over ticket then getting another one two days later? You're not going to recieve any sympathy from anyone here.
Old 11-22-2004, 01:50 PM
Patron

Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune

Originally Posted by Brian T
Okay so on Aug 23 I got a ticket for doing exactly 20 over. Went to court, got drivers school, yeah! Two days later I get another fucking exactly 20 over ticket. I eventually go to driver's school then pay off the other ticket. Comes out to $215 or so with the processing feesl Than in the mail just today I get some bs from dmv saying I need to go to driver's school again because I'm 19 and I got a 20mph ticket. In addition I have to pay another $60 processing fee after I pay the driver's school. It's bs. I just went to driver's school after the last two tickets. Anything I can do? Talk to someone?
I dont wanna be a smart ass but I drive real slow on the street because its not fun. Anyways so I say to myself its not worth it to speed since its really not that fun on the city streets. If I get a ticket hauling ass in the mountains atleast I was having fun and the ticket was worth it...
Its not worth it to speed in this state man
Old 11-22-2004, 02:14 PM
Kicking Ass

Originally Posted by Keepin it Klean
How about your a fucking moron for getting a 20 over ticket then getting another one two days later? You're not going to recieve any sympathy from anyone here.
Wow! You read well, moron. It was two days after my court appearance jackass. And I don't want your sympathy jackass. I want a solution. Can I use my driver's school certificate for both cases?

In any case, I was hauling ass on the country roads around here. Well at least for my second one. My first one was on Courthouse.

It's a law that applies only to 19 year olds and below. It's bs. VA law would never make a law saying only black people had to go to driver's school for going 20 over.
Old 11-22-2004, 02:27 PM
Registered Member

ClassicJDMCars has disabled reputation

Wow! You read well, moron. It was two days after my court appearance jackass. And I don't want your sympathy jackass. I want a solution. Can I use my driver's school certificate for both cases?

In any case, I was hauling ass on the country roads around here. Well at least for my second one. My first one was on Courthouse.

It's a law that applies only to 19 year olds and below. It's bs. VA law would never make a law saying only black people had to go to driver's school for going 20 over.
Nothing you can do about... unfortunatly it is the law and has been for quite awhile. I'm pretty sure (i can't rmemeber) they will stamp your drivers school certificate. However, you can try that.
Old 11-22-2004, 02:31 PM
Registered Member

RICE ETR is an unknown quantity at this point

How about S-L-O-W down...
Old 11-22-2004, 02:38 PM
Registered Member

FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam

I got the same ticket twice as well. 4 months apart. Same location, same officer. 58/45 on a backroad. The first time I was doing about 55 and the second time I know I was doing anywhere from 41-43mph and still got a 58. I've asked around and supposidly one of my dad's friends got a ticket from the same officer in the same location later that day for........you guessed it...58/45. Coincidence? I think not.
Old 11-22-2004, 02:40 PM
Quit your Bitchin...

diggum has disabled reputation

No you can't use the certificate for both cases...seperate tickets...seperate issues altogether.(trust me)

VA laws do have some obnoxious consequences but altogther...just watch your speed next time.
Old 11-22-2004, 02:57 PM
Kicking Ass

Watching your speed is so much easier said than done. Ah, I just don't feel like shelling out another $100 and 8 hours of my life. All just cuz I'm under 20. Total the second ticket will cost me well over $200. The first one cost me a total a bit over $100. What a pain...
Old 11-22-2004, 03:34 PM
Murdered Out

Up_on1 is a name known to allUp_on1 is a name known to allUp_on1 is a name known to allUp_on1 is a name known to allUp_on1 is a name known to allUp_on1 is a name known to all

i wish i was 19...when my insurance was low. the good ol days of having a clean record.

Quick Reply: VA pisses me off