Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

title Q

Old 12-12-2006, 05:16 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
skott is an unknown quantity at this point
Default title Q

Ok some yof you remeber flaming me awhile back when the roomie got his Evo 9... Well since then he himself totalled teh car. fell a sleep while driving.

Since then he has went thought the insurance BS and finally got a check to get another. how ever he found and evo 8 for cheap. The catch is this. the car was considered abandoned in NY. but the guy bought the car and brought it here. "i know does not sound good already" he says he is getting the title for the car here in VA this week. is this even possable or does it sound like it may be a stolen ride to you as well. yeah i know no title no check, simple.
Old 12-12-2006, 05:19 PM
BAMF

GSXRATED is a name known to allGSXRATED is a name known to allGSXRATED is a name known to allGSXRATED is a name known to allGSXRATED is a name known to allGSXRATED is a name known to all
Default Re: title Q

Poor evo, why must people wreck so many of them. As far as the title, ask yourself this, why in the HELL would someone abandon an 03 Evo? I'm calling stolen on that one.
Old 12-12-2006, 05:25 PM
Registered Member

ponycar is an unknown quantity at this point

Run a carfax on it! Free check will tell you alot.
Old 12-12-2006, 05:28 PM
Missin' the LBG

NikkaLB23 has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by EclipseGS-T
Poor evo, why must people wreck so many of them. As far as the title, ask yourself this, why in the HELL would someone abandon an 03 Evo? I'm calling stolen on that one.
SERIOUSLY!!! I fucking hate seeing a wrecked Evo

That sounds pretty fishy carfax that shit.
Old 12-12-2006, 05:50 PM
thermal efficiency

J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS

Originally Posted by DWLSRx8
Since then he has went thought the insurance BS and finally got a check to get another. how ever he found and evo 8 for cheap. The catch is this. the car was considered abandoned in NY. but the guy bought the car and brought it here. "i know does not sound good already" he says he is getting the title for the car here in VA this week. is this even possable or does it sound like it may be a stolen ride to you as well. yeah i know no title no check, simple.
this is what you call a good old fashioned scam. don't buy a car without a title in hand.
Old 12-12-2006, 05:59 PM
Registered Member

FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam

I've got an extremely nice Evo 8 for sale cheap, but the title will be written in crayon on the back of a Denny's placemat. It's all legit though, trust me, honestly, forreal, would I lie?
Old 12-12-2006, 06:05 PM
yea, i'm that guy

fatboyee has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Floda$E-R
I've got an extremely nice Evo 8 for sale cheap, but the title will be written in crayon on the back of a Denny's placemat. It's all legit though, trust me, honestly, forreal, would I lie?
WORD'S AS GOOD AS GOWLD. i vouch
Old 12-12-2006, 06:07 PM
Missin' the LBG

NikkaLB23 has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Floda$E-R
LOL
Old 12-12-2006, 06:58 PM
Banned

skott is an unknown quantity at this point

lol yeah i know it doesnt sound right to me but hey you cant tell a 20 yr old and his mother shit. Even tho the guy is like i will have the title tomara. exact words.

To answer why people wreck so many evo's. simple answer. the car out performs the driver. but i loved how the wing was untouched even tho teh truck lid was fuct. strike that every body panel was fuct.