Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Tire Pressure Monitoring System

Old 11-26-2004, 06:49 PM
Settled..

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ICULOKN ICULOKN ICULOKN ICULOKN ICULOKN ICULOKN
Default Tire Pressure Monitoring System

Anyone know how to make a Expedition Learn new wheel sensors for tire pressure monitoring?
Old 11-26-2004, 07:32 PM

mbui00 is a splendid one to beholdmbui00 is a splendid one to beholdmbui00 is a splendid one to beholdmbui00 is a splendid one to beholdmbui00 is a splendid one to beholdmbui00 is a splendid one to beholdmbui00 is a splendid one to beholdmbui00 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Tire Pressure Monitoring System

ehh, i'd just get those 30 dollar pressure checker valve caps. Easier to check, no need for a computer..bahh.
Old 11-26-2004, 07:36 PM
Settled..

Yeah but then my truck will have a check TPMS light all the time, I have new sensors, just need to get them calibrated or learned.
Old 11-26-2004, 10:15 PM
Registered Member

sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue

Originally Posted by mbui00
ehh, i'd just get those 30 dollar pressure checker valve caps. Easier to check, no need for a computer..bahh.
nice sig man. I was playing that game not too long ago. Its hard as shit.
Old 11-27-2004, 05:40 AM
Slow as Shit

Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow

Try Truck Outfitters richard. I believe Tim O. aka Lethal EFI on here used them for his F-250.
Old 11-27-2004, 05:49 AM
The Pro to call.

HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic

hate to tell ya, but it has to be reprogrammed with a NGS (New Generation Star tester) aka dealer. there is no aftermarket support for the protocol Ford uses on their new version of tire monitoring. however, you can program the system to not function, and not set a light if you dont want to deal with the sensors and such.
Old 11-27-2004, 07:43 AM
Settled..

I got it straight guys...

My ford Tech called me late last night and told me the trick.....

There is a few things you can do without the NGS...

3rd key program, Tire Sensor Learn, Full Diag, etc...etc....
Old 11-27-2004, 12:50 PM
The Pro to call.

HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic

really? of course, ALLDATA is about a year or two behind
Old 11-27-2004, 01:20 PM
Slow as Shit

Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow

Joey, is that what you guysuse as well?
Old 11-27-2004, 02:49 PM
The Pro to call.

yep...i am installing the updates now as we speak. i gotta run to the shop in a few to change DVD's. i am working on installing a dedicated HDD for just ALLDATA on my PC at work (76 gigs this update, they plan on increasing it to 85 next time)

it is so much nicer and faster to use if you rip the info to the HDD. it did suck when i used to use the CD's. 96 CD's was the last time i used it, and then i got a DVD drive and went to 11 discs

i am using the Service Center that comes with it as my RO software, i have been very pleased. of course, i am not running a huge customer database or parts database, but it works well for the three computers i have networked and working together.

i do hate the fact though that the parts database is Autozone. oh well. its free advertisement

and you guys=just me i am on a week backlog at the moment, but i got a boy that is supposed to start working for me in a week or so which i hope will work out well. i am having to turn away work now (and it is just me, doing ALL the work, writing tickets, ordering parts, etc) and i am in the back of the building, with no signs

i cant wait to see the figures for next quarter (i am going NAPA autocare center ) first month i was there we grossed 24,350 in sales.

for oner person.

Quick Reply: Tire Pressure Monitoring System