Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Things to do in Richmond

Old 06-12-2008, 03:14 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ninja11 has disabled reputation
Default Re: Things to do in Richmond

next time your at bell isle cross the river and walk on the dam or swim in the area above it. if you go to the very end you can jump off of the dam into the river(if you do this you might wann have some 1 check below you to see how deep it is) i did that like a week ago and it was sick. also on the little bridge that you cross over some of the people i was with were jumping off of it. but yea putt putt is good. believe it or not the zoo is actually pretty cool still.
Old 06-13-2008, 06:02 AM
Registered Member

VaFlow has disabled reputation

You can rent canoes and kayaks at the lake in Pocohantas State Park . Its a decent length lake with a dam at the end. Also there are some really nice hiking/biking trails inside Battlefield Park in Petersburg. ts just a short ride down 95 south. The petting zoo at Maymont is a lot of fun. I'll flip through one of those discover Richmond pamphlets and let you know if I see anything else good.
Old 06-13-2008, 06:07 AM
ROB
Yeah Ya Know!

ROB ROB ROB ROB ROB ROB ROB ROB ROB ROB ROB

Commonwealth 20, G-force ,Shockoe slip, Cary-town, Short-pump mall (if she likes shopping), Stony Point mall (if she likes Manolo Blahnik's), Pocohantas Park (went there as a kid). Thats all I can think off right now.
Old 06-13-2008, 07:27 AM
DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok

GO TO THE CENTRAL MINI MEATZ LOLOL
Old 06-13-2008, 07:34 AM
Shut the Fuck Up!

IanR is a jewel in the roughIanR is a jewel in the roughIanR is a jewel in the rough

riding fixed gears

wearing black square glasses

tight pants

not drinking beer and fighting people over it
Old 06-13-2008, 07:41 AM
DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok

Originally Posted by IanR
riding fixed gears
Super gay.
Old 06-13-2008, 08:29 AM
DAAAANG & OHDAANG

MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch

I live in Va Beach and am dating a gril in Richmond. I think Ive done almost everyone mentioned in this thread lol. Ponys Pasture is def my fav river spot.
Old 06-13-2008, 09:06 AM
RAMNATION

deadmemoryy deadmemoryy deadmemoryy deadmemoryy deadmemoryy deadmemoryy deadmemoryy deadmemoryy deadmemoryy deadmemoryy deadmemoryy

I go to the river alot and swim, or the rope swings. Pony pasture, belle isle, browns island..Friday cheers is a lot of fun. I spend alot of time at these places in the summer, it's nice as long as it isn't swarming with dirty people. haha.
Old 06-13-2008, 09:36 AM
JDM AS FAK

VTDr0p0ut has much to be proud ofVTDr0p0ut has much to be proud ofVTDr0p0ut has much to be proud ofVTDr0p0ut has much to be proud ofVTDr0p0ut has much to be proud ofVTDr0p0ut has much to be proud ofVTDr0p0ut has much to be proud ofVTDr0p0ut has much to be proud ofVTDr0p0ut has much to be proud ofVTDr0p0ut has much to be proud ofVTDr0p0ut has much to be proud of

Hadad's is pretty fun
Old 06-13-2008, 09:50 AM
Registered Member

teamlegacy has a reputation beyond reputeteamlegacy has a reputation beyond reputeteamlegacy has a reputation beyond reputeteamlegacy has a reputation beyond reputeteamlegacy has a reputation beyond reputeteamlegacy has a reputation beyond reputeteamlegacy has a reputation beyond reputeteamlegacy has a reputation beyond reputeteamlegacy has a reputation beyond reputeteamlegacy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by 240trainee
lol

This thread is so Richmond, I love it

It's Bells Isle on the James River.
Actually it's BELLE ISLE, but either way.

Richmond sucks mostly, I'm moving to Canada.

Quick Reply: Things to do in Richmond