Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

"SWT SRT4" off hull st

Old 11-22-2004, 03:14 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ClassicJDMCars has disabled reputation
Default Re: "SWT SRT4" off hull st

Originally Posted by su_maverick
yes, you have to know exactly what you are looking for (size and fitment) before you order and its your own stupid mistake if your car handles like crap afterwards. IF you want show go buy some volks, if you want to race then buy the wheels I listed.
I disagree there is no reason you can't race with some volks, bbs, enkei, ssr, ect.. They are decent wheels, some light models, some heavier ones but, none the less decent wheels.
Old 11-22-2004, 03:16 PM
you put what, where?

su_maverick is infamous around these partssu_maverick is infamous around these partssu_maverick is infamous around these partssu_maverick is infamous around these partssu_maverick is infamous around these partssu_maverick is infamous around these partssu_maverick is infamous around these partssu_maverick is infamous around these partssu_maverick is infamous around these partssu_maverick is infamous around these partssu_maverick is infamous around these parts

I agree...they are "decent" wheels but if you want to go full on race then get customs. Remember, a pound or two makes a huge difference when you are talking inertia and how much is needed to actually rotate a wheel or deccelerate (sp?) it. The same is true for a flywheel or driveshaft.
Old 11-22-2004, 03:22 PM
Murdered Out

Up_on1 is a name known to allUp_on1 is a name known to allUp_on1 is a name known to allUp_on1 is a name known to allUp_on1 is a name known to allUp_on1 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by chapter8
thats like saying Jesiica Simpson is ok and you are not feeling it.......those fucking rims were made for the supra by baby jesus himself.....everyone who doesnt agree can kiss my ass because I am the all knowing and always right.
What volks would be better? played out shit

yes those wheels are like jessica simpson, looks sweet but really retarded. i dont care if baby ghandi made that shit especially for aladdin . i prefer the Volk GT-7 w/ center caps.
Old 11-22-2004, 03:29 PM
you put what, where?

su_maverick is infamous around these partssu_maverick is infamous around these partssu_maverick is infamous around these partssu_maverick is infamous around these partssu_maverick is infamous around these partssu_maverick is infamous around these partssu_maverick is infamous around these partssu_maverick is infamous around these partssu_maverick is infamous around these partssu_maverick is infamous around these partssu_maverick is infamous around these parts

ghandi was hindi and aladdin was arab.
Old 11-22-2004, 03:32 PM
Murdered Out

Up_on1 is a name known to allUp_on1 is a name known to allUp_on1 is a name known to allUp_on1 is a name known to allUp_on1 is a name known to allUp_on1 is a name known to all

lol thanks for the correction
Old 11-22-2004, 03:37 PM
you put what, where?

never a problem.

btw...nothing can beat a civic on spray painted black steelies with a "powered by honda" sticker on the windshield...those are monsters.
Old 11-22-2004, 03:47 PM
Registered Member

FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam

Originally Posted by DOHC B18
yes those wheels are like jessica simpson, looks sweet but really retarded. i dont care if baby ghandi made that shit especially for aladdin
hahahahahahahah.
Old 11-22-2004, 04:32 PM
life is good boosted

wheelman is a name known to allwheelman is a name known to allwheelman is a name known to allwheelman is a name known to allwheelman is a name known to allwheelman is a name known to all

CE28N's are the wheels dreams are made of..............
Old 11-22-2004, 04:42 PM
Registered Member

ClassicJDMCars has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by wheelman
CE28N's are the wheels dreams are made of..............
I reaLLY hope u are joking
Old 11-22-2004, 05:27 PM
Registered Member

Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R

i like my SSRs.