Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Fucking idiotic street racers on 295/64 exit

Old 11-21-2004, 05:59 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam
Default Fucking idiotic street racers on 295/64 exit

I know that some of those dumbfucks last night have to be on this site, so hopefully some will see this. If I'm lucky they will post.

Last night, Saturday, 1:30am I'm driving down 64E towards 295 and see a bunch of riced out shitboxes and a few F-bodies/Mustangs get off 295 and ride the cloverleaf back onto 295. Myself and two other friends in their own cars were taking 295 so we got stuck behind these pieces of shit. About halfway through the exit every single one of these mother fuckers come to a stop and all I see is brake lights. At first I was hoping that one of these fucksticks wrecked and hopefully their cars were on fire or something horrible happened to them, but instead they were just blocking traffic on a fucking on ramp to 295 to street race.

There must of been at least 15 cars and not a single one of them knew where the fuck to go..so of couse they all just stopped in the middle of the fucking highway. I caught a few liscense plates (YUBH8N, etc) and recognized a few cars from around town. All of you are so fucking retarded. You are all a bunch of halfass street racers with slow cars. (A sunfire....come on people). From what I saw it looked like they were filming 3F3F.

To all those that were surprised to see 3 cars weave through you all just to get on the fucking highway like a normal human being you can all kiss my fucking ass. I wasnt about to let you keep me waiting to get home just because Idiot A wanted to race Idiot B in their slow cars. I also hoped you enjoyed how we all blocked the highway for you all 3 lanes wide so you couldn't enjoy your lovely street racing spot.

Fuck you all you fucking street racers. Stop blocking my mother fucking highways with your slow pathetic pieces of shit.

Old 11-21-2004, 06:04 PM
Patron

Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune
Default Re: Fucking idiotic street racers on 295/64 exit

Originally Posted by FlodaSE-R
I know that some of those dumbfucks last night have to be on this site, so hopefully some will see this. If I'm lucky they will post.

Last night, Saturday, 1:30am I'm driving down 64E towards 295 and see a bunch of riced out shitboxes and a few F-bodies/Mustangs get off 295 and ride the cloverleaf back onto 295. Myself and two other friends in their own cars were taking 295 so we got stuck behind these pieces of shit. About halfway through the exit every single one of these mother fuckers come to a stop and all I see is brake lights. At first I was hoping that one of these fucksticks wrecked and hopefully their cars were on fire or something horrible happened to them, but instead they were just blocking traffic on a fucking on ramp to 295 to street race.

There must of been at least 15 cars and not a single one of them knew where the fuck to go..so of couse they all just stopped in the middle of the fucking highway. I caught a few liscense plates (YUBH8N, etc) and recognized a few cars from around town. All of you are so fucking retarded. You are all a bunch of halfass street racers with slow cars. (A sunfire....come on people). From what I saw it looked like they were filming 3F3F.

To all those that were surprised to see 3 cars weave through you all just to get on the fucking highway like a normal human being you can all kiss my fucking ass. I wasnt about to let you keep me waiting to get home just because Idiot A wanted to race Idiot B in their slow cars. I also hoped you enjoyed how we all blocked the highway for you all 3 lanes wide so you couldn't enjoy your lovely street racing spot.

Fuck you all you fucking street racers. Stop blocking my mother fucking highways with your slow pathetic pieces of shit.

hahhaa this is funny....I hope to god these guys post on here....that will be fun!!
Old 11-21-2004, 06:05 PM
Murdered Out

Up_on1 is a name known to allUp_on1 is a name known to allUp_on1 is a name known to allUp_on1 is a name known to allUp_on1 is a name known to allUp_on1 is a name known to all

hey i have seen some fast sunfires and tiburons...lol i would have rode on the median and passed em all.

i was at home. it wasnt me
Old 11-21-2004, 06:12 PM
Registered Member

sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue

man that is some fucking bullshit. Stopping in the middle of the highway and blocking people behind you is just idiotic
Old 11-21-2004, 06:12 PM
you put what, where?

su_maverick is infamous around these partssu_maverick is infamous around these partssu_maverick is infamous around these partssu_maverick is infamous around these partssu_maverick is infamous around these partssu_maverick is infamous around these partssu_maverick is infamous around these partssu_maverick is infamous around these partssu_maverick is infamous around these partssu_maverick is infamous around these partssu_maverick is infamous around these parts

wHA U tAlkIN bOut Foo!! DaT wUz ME iN dA SunfizziRe....It gOt DaT SE21DEP in IT N Nizzaus.
Old 11-21-2004, 06:14 PM
Boner Jams

-Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal

haha good shit, i love blockin ricers from flyin past on the highway
Old 11-21-2004, 06:30 PM
Registered Member

FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam

Originally Posted by DOHC B18
hey i have seen some fast sunfires and tiburons...lol i would have rode on the median and passed em all.
I assure you none of these cars were fast. And I hope to all hell someone that was there will post up.

If I was AWD I would of torn up some grass as well, but instead the raSEcaR took the gravel filled trip around these fucking asshat mother fuckers on the right on the shoulder. I swear to god I wish I had a gun handy sometimes. I HATE STREET RACERS.
Old 11-21-2004, 06:40 PM
Banned

Bells Road is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by FlodaSE-R
I assure you none of these cars were fast. And I hope to all hell someone that was there will post up.

If I was AWD I would of torn up some grass as well, but instead the raSEcaR took the gravel filled trip around these fucking asshat mother fuckers on the right on the shoulder. I swear to god I wish I had a gun handy sometimes. I HATE STREET RACERS.
fuck you bitch! you dont know me!
It was my shit and what......cant help it that you are a pussy to scared to street race. Ya'll need to go to bells so I can teach all you fools a lesson. And sentras are gay
Me and my boyz own da skreetz in richmond!!
RIC/Bellz crew fo life!!
Old 11-21-2004, 06:54 PM
you put what, where?

su_maverick is infamous around these partssu_maverick is infamous around these partssu_maverick is infamous around these partssu_maverick is infamous around these partssu_maverick is infamous around these partssu_maverick is infamous around these partssu_maverick is infamous around these partssu_maverick is infamous around these partssu_maverick is infamous around these partssu_maverick is infamous around these partssu_maverick is infamous around these parts

I cant tell if he is joking or not.
Old 11-21-2004, 06:55 PM
Registered Member

fuck you and your miserable life.

Quick Reply: Fucking idiotic street racers on 295/64 exit