Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Showoff..hahaha

Old 11-09-2004, 09:11 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam
Default Re: Showoff..hahaha

So am I.
Old 11-09-2004, 09:23 AM
To the future...

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hart-n-Sol Hart-n-Sol Hart-n-Sol Hart-n-Sol Hart-n-Sol Hart-n-Sol Hart-n-Sol Hart-n-Sol Hart-n-Sol Hart-n-Sol Hart-n-Sol
Default Re: Showoff..hahaha

yeah the same shit happened to me a few nights ago with the rain. Only i had just gotten home and was walking to my door when i hear the sound of tires spinning. I look up in time to see a dodge dakota go by with his ass end sideways. I'm thinking man this guy is gonna lose it and then it happens. I hear a loud crash and walk out front to see his truck sideways and sitting on top of what used to be a tree. He then proceeds to jump out and toss his beer bottle and try to get the truck unstuck. Niehbor calls the police and i just laughed and pointed. Then when the cops arrived i gave my story and will be going to court to make sure he gets his wreckless. If it hadn't been for the fact that it's a residential area with a posted limit of 25 then i prolly would have been more inclined to help. He got what he desrved.