Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Showoff..hahaha

Old 11-08-2004, 06:05 PM
The Pro to call.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic
Default Re: Showoff..hahaha

nah man, fuck da popos.

i really dont understand some peoples insistance on being complete fucking dicks aobut cops....

but you do suck kevin, i would have rolled up there with the metro, done a super JDM style d0ri1fto in front of him, and hooked the tow rope and pulled him out.

unless he was an idiot, where i would quickly proceed to sit, point, laugh, and fling mud on him.
Old 11-08-2004, 07:53 PM
Registered Member

ClassicJDMCars has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by fc735
, and fling mud on him.
Damn that was funny
Old 11-08-2004, 07:55 PM
Patron

Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune

most people that become cops were picked on in grade school, have little dicks, inflated egos and are knuckle heads with little to no intellectual capacity.
Trust me I know
Old 11-08-2004, 07:56 PM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by ThroatyStang
Well I dont believe the cops had any business there unless he fucked up someones shit. The kid is a jackass no doubt, but they dont need to be called unless someones car or property is destroyed. I bet the kid already felt like an idiot, and he had to pay to get it towed out of there, so it did hurt him in the wallet. So yah I will say it again, FUCK THE PO-LICE. Ever since the Josh (With the STi (Suboost), my business partner) incident I have a REAL BIG hatred for police. They are pieces of shit, over paid meter maids who abuse their power for money.
No offence Lee but seriously, Cops arn't the bad guys. And trust me I have a driving record well.. lets not go there.. lets just say i've met many officers in the greater richmond area for various things. Anyways.. what your boy did was fucked up. No offence but it was his fault. You think if he just pulled over he would be in jail? No.. Anyway.. I think it's fucked up you are giving these guys a hard time. Cops are really here to help.. there are a few bad ones.. but thats the case with anything.
Old 11-08-2004, 08:07 PM
Patron

Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune

Originally Posted by Chris4130
No offence Lee but seriously, Cops arn't the bad guys. And trust me I have a driving record well.. lets not go there.. lets just say i've met many officers in the greater richmond area for various things. Anyways.. what your boy did was fucked up. No offence but it was his fault. You think if he just pulled over he would be in jail? No.. Anyway.. I think it's fucked up you are giving these guys a hard time. Cops are really here to help.. there are a few bad ones.. but thats the case with anything.
You should apply henrico is hiring
Old 11-08-2004, 08:11 PM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by chapter8
You should apply henrico is hiring
EDITED TO PROTECT THE INNOCENT... even though they are fuckin guilty
Old 11-08-2004, 08:38 PM
superuser

Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd

I can't stand it when there is a random drive-by shooting in front of a crowd, and "no one saw anything," but they get all upset and start shouting for the police to go out and arrest whomever was responsible, blaming the police for not having any leads to follow. I see a few of those minded people posting in this thread.

If you don't like the law, petition your elected representative to have it changed. If you don't like the way it was enforced, go through the judicial system to challenge it. Government is FOR the people, BY the people.
Old 11-08-2004, 09:20 PM
Patron

Originally Posted by Not Stock
I can't stand it when there is a random drive-by shooting in front of a crowd, and "no one saw anything," but they get all upset and start shouting for the police to go out and arrest whomever was responsible, blaming the police for not having any leads to follow. I see a few of those minded people posting in this thread.

If you don't like the law, petition your elected representative to have it changed. If you don't like the way it was enforced, go through the judicial system to challenge it. Government is FOR the people, BY the people.
exactly.....I am talking about the ego trips that alot of officers exhibit. I have worked around police officers for many years....most are assholes.

I get tickets all teh time for shit....I never get on here and complained about it....they are doing there job and I did or had something illegal. Its the attitude that many PO's have...not all but "most"
Old 11-08-2004, 09:54 PM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by Not Stock
Government is FOR the people, BY the people.
Like FUBU?
Old 11-09-2004, 06:39 AM
Murdered Out

Up_on1 is a name known to allUp_on1 is a name known to allUp_on1 is a name known to allUp_on1 is a name known to allUp_on1 is a name known to allUp_on1 is a name known to all

chapter 8 is a cop!!!!

Quick Reply: Showoff..hahaha