Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

SATS @ PAS July 16th

Old 07-10-2005, 02:06 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam
Default SATS @ PAS July 16th

Saturday's At The Shop at Performance Autosport

July 16th from 9pm-1am.

I know RPM is going to have a strong showing, but I need a final list of people that want to dyno..so post up here or PM me. You can also just shoot me an email to Kevin@PerformanceAutosport.com ...new email, Holla!

We are open all night for dyno's from 9pm til 1am or so. I may have a few buddies helping me out that night, so we can dyno as many cars as time allows!

Special note to MightyMouse and others that might be very loud (open downpipes, no mufflers, etc)....I NEED YOU ON THE DYNO EARLIER THEN 11:30 cause we need them done by midnight. We are still having problems with loud cars setting off building alarms and we need to keep the obscenely loud cars from dyno'ing too late. This comes from Goochland's finest. If you have a quiet or relatively stock exhaust you may be bumped back a few spots to get the loud cars overwith. Dont worry though, you'll get your chance and perhaps an extra pull for being so kind.

Thanks and see ya there.
Old 07-10-2005, 02:56 PM
Slow as Shit

Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow
Default Re: SATS @ PAS July 16th

Guess that leaves me out
Old 07-10-2005, 03:14 PM
No Turbo & No Talon

Turbo Talon has disabled reputation

price per pull?
Old 07-10-2005, 03:30 PM
The Pro to call.

HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic

hmmm...i have a guy that wants to buy an engine from me, and wants to meet in richmond. this may be a good time, and of course i will shoot the shit with ya kevin

i will find out in a week or so. we will prolly roll up in the new ranger if i have an engine in it.....
Old 07-10-2005, 03:45 PM
thermal efficiency

J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS

:raises hand: short exhaust/bullet muffler V6 here...

we shouldn't have any trouble getting there early though
Old 07-10-2005, 04:05 PM
Registered Member

Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R

i may be in attendance with some fellow nissan owners. it just depends on what happens when we get back from our BBQ thing in MD.
Old 07-10-2005, 04:28 PM
Registered Member

FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam

Originally Posted by Turbo Talon
price per pull?
$75/3 pulls w/ air/fuel and print outs
$65/3 pulls w/o air/fuel

If I could get a certain amount of people signed up to dyno I will give everyone a discount. So, as I said, lets start making a list. These have to be sure bets and not just filler names or I wont do discounts again. Play nice.

SATS DYNO LIST:
1. Rally Red 98
After 8 I'll discount...
Old 07-10-2005, 04:51 PM
squad up!!!

To0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud of

Maybe be there..

If I get an answer from the SCR guys within the next few days and its yes, I'll dyno for shits and giggles..
Old 07-10-2005, 05:28 PM
NEO VVL N1 BITCHES

JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot

off topic but floda can you get me parts for my ser at a decent price. im not really an internet person so i dont feel like sourcing parts online. i want agx's and hyperco springs. i need some koni bump stops and some good sway bars. ill try to bring the ser out on the 16th it is in many parts now though. does your shop do import stuff or will you guys only mess with stangs.
Old 07-10-2005, 07:09 PM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by jjkamikaze
off topic but floda can you get me parts for my ser at a decent price. im not really an internet person so i dont feel like sourcing parts online. i want agx's and hyperco springs. i need some koni bump stops and some good sway bars. ill try to bring the ser out on the 16th it is in many parts now though. does your shop do import stuff or will you guys only mess with stangs.
We deal only in Mustang parts. Sorry.

Quick Reply: SATS @ PAS July 16th