Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

sat. night hangout

Old 02-07-2005, 02:48 PM
Slow as Shit

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow
Default Re: sat. night hangout

Personally sitting in a parking lot talking shit about cars and who is fast is old for me. I guess turning 30 this year it is getting boring and I need to find something new.
Old 02-07-2005, 08:18 PM
live by the 4 B's

integr8ted has disabled reputation

yea its nice they setup a spot i passed by there on sat. i was wonddering y ppl. was standing out there didn't bother to stop maybe next time
Old 02-08-2005, 01:24 AM
Registered Member

Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R

I might come through this weekend since I should be back to driving my car soon.
Old 02-08-2005, 04:41 AM
teamULTRASPEED

C45P312 C45P312 C45P312 C45P312 C45P312 C45P312 C45P312 C45P312 C45P312 C45P312 C45P312

Probably someone can post pics? id like to swing out there one saturday night.
Old 02-08-2005, 05:40 AM
Patron

Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune

Originally Posted by Woodrow
Personally sitting in a parking lot talking shit about cars and who is fast is old for me. I guess turning 30 this year it is getting boring and I need to find something new.
ok so if thats the case then why hang out on Dragva? Isnt that childish by your standards as well? Its just as bad if not worse.

My point is I see old men hanging out at lots with there hot rods...its just having fun...who cares what mainstream thought dictates what is the norm....that doesnt mean you have to follow it.
Old 02-08-2005, 06:00 AM
Slow as Shit

Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow

Originally Posted by chapter8
ok so if thats the case then why hang out on Dragva? Isnt that childish by your standards as well? Its just as bad if not worse.

My point is I see old men hanging out at lots with there hot rods...its just having fun...who cares what mainstream thought dictates what is the norm....that doesnt mean you have to follow it.
Man sometimes your intelligence level causes me to wonder.
There is a huge difference in standing in a parking lot on a saturday night talking smack, than periodically checking a website once or twice a day. I can check this site for a few minutes and then go do my plans for the day. I don't stop my entire day for drag va and come on here all day long because it is an event

Please find anywhere in my post where I called it chidlish. There is also a difference in going to a cruise in with a various of old muscle cars, classics, etc than a hangout on W. broad st with mostly imports(yes most of youre older people with muscle cars and classics that TALK CARS, not how fast they are don't normally come out from 10-2 am).

Again I stated that sitting in a parking talking smack for hours is boring for ME. Atleast drag I can come and go as I want, but then again, it is exactly the same thing, if not worse huh?
Old 02-08-2005, 06:04 AM
Patron

Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune

Man sometimes your intelligence level causes me to wonder.
There is a huge difference in standing in a parking lot on a saturday night talking smack, than periodically checking a website once or twice a day. I can check this site for a few minutes and then go do my plans for the day. I don't stop my entire day for drag va and come on here all day long because it is an event

Please find anywhere in my post where I called it chidlish. There is also a difference in going to a cruise in with a various of old muscle cars, classics, etc than a hangout on W. broad st with mostly imports(yes most of youre older people with muscle cars and classics that TALK CARS, not how fast they are don't normally come out from 10-2 am).

Again I stated that sitting in a parking talking smack for hours is boring for ME. Atleast drag I can come and go as I want, but then again, it is exactly the same thing, if not worse huh?
hmm woodrow, I question your reasoning and you have to attack my intelligence. Where you picked on alot as a child? You seem to be pretty defensive. Fair enough you offered a feasible explanation....makes sense
Old 02-08-2005, 06:28 AM
Slow as Shit

Nope. Just call it how it is. I guess you are thin skinned.
You seemed to be pretty offensive.You barked at my response and by the reply, you probably didn't think your reply through, because it didn't take me long to come up with an explanantion and I am not even close to the brightest star in the sky at times
To each his own.
Old 02-08-2005, 06:40 AM
Patron

Nope. Just call it how it is. I guess you are thin skinned.
You seemed to be pretty offensive.You barked at my response and by the reply, you probably didn't think your reply through, because it didn't take me long to come up with an explanantion and I am not even close to the brightest star in the sky at times
To each his own.
hmm thin skinned?
well I never barked at you, you just seemed over defensive and decided to attack me......who has the thin skin?
I asked you a question....you offered a good explanation laced with a feable attempt at sarcasm.
nice try
Old 02-08-2005, 06:51 AM
Registered Member

FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam

edit.

Quick Reply: sat. night hangout