Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

sat. night hangout

Old 02-05-2005, 05:21 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
zx3some is an unknown quantity at this point
Default sat. night hangout

Last edited by zx3some; 02-10-2005 at 12:16 PM.
Old 02-05-2005, 05:34 PM
TERMIN8

ThroatyStang has disabled reputation
Default Re: sat. night hangout

Originally Posted by zx3some
ok, since im tired of being followed and bothered by both Henrico and the City's "finest" more people should join us the cruise in at RPM on Sat nights. We are allowed to park BEHIND RPM (of course) in the REAR parking spaces behind the MOVIE Gallery as well as next door to RPM in the empty spaces. We cannot be standing in the parking loitering, however we can make faces and stick our tongues out at the cops when they sit at the OT betting parking lot (across the street) through the windows lol NEENER NEENER! Ice cream 25 cents a cup, cant beat that with a stick!
We have permission to be at RPM so they can get over it.

Heres more info about this http://www.automotivelifestyle.com/xmcafe
Not my cup of tea, but im glad you guys are giving a place for youths to hang out instead of doing drugs and stupid shit like that. Congrads.
Old 02-05-2005, 06:18 PM
Banned

most of us are mid 20's , thank you. some are younger, some older. if you'd rather go streetracing at bells or tuckahoe creek have at it, not worth potential misdemeanors or felonies.....or losing a car over.
Old 02-05-2005, 10:51 PM
Auto Pro Shop

Roscoe's Roscoe's Roscoe's Roscoe's Roscoe's Roscoe's Roscoe's Roscoe's Roscoe's Roscoe's Roscoe's

We had a great turnout & had a good time. Nice to see ya again steph thanks for the support!
Old 02-06-2005, 05:21 AM
Kicking Ass

Brian T Brian T Brian T Brian T Brian T Brian T

I really think some of the people around here should get over their dislike for RPM. It's just a fucking hangout. If you're worried about a bunch of fucking ricers than why the fuck does anybody go out to Broad?
Old 02-07-2005, 05:58 AM
Banned

good call brian
Old 02-07-2005, 08:50 AM
Murdered Out

Up_on1 is a name known to allUp_on1 is a name known to allUp_on1 is a name known to allUp_on1 is a name known to allUp_on1 is a name known to allUp_on1 is a name known to all

thats one of the reasons i dont go out to broad anymore. its boring.I also hate hearing the idiots with the vibrant mufflers taking off everywhere they go, or flying by really really fast to show everyone how high they can revvv. What do people think sometimes?? Im not impressed.

Its cool that people found a new spot. More power to ya.Hanging out at the Kroger Grocery store was lame.
Old 02-07-2005, 08:53 AM
Patron

Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune

Bellz fo life yo!
Old 02-07-2005, 11:01 AM
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

HighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud of

while i'm not a fan of RPM, i think they deserve a lot more credit than people are giving them for hosting such things.. they are providing a place to hang out legitly, and offered many times to host meets and such.. even if they do suck at cars, they are at least providing something that people bitch about not having all the time.. i'd roll through if i lived in richmond.. ice cream is yummy
Old 02-07-2005, 11:35 AM
Auto Pro Shop

Roscoe's Roscoe's Roscoe's Roscoe's Roscoe's Roscoe's Roscoe's Roscoe's Roscoe's Roscoe's Roscoe's

We appriciate all the positive comments. We have always been about the community. You guys are welcome to roll by and hang anytime and we are certainly open to hosting club meets & related. Just let us know in advance and we will make arangements

Quick Reply: sat. night hangout