Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

RPM's feautered custom "07 BMW AC Shnitzer 530i Bodykit install of the week "

Old 01-29-2009, 03:21 PM
boom tick boom tick

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum
Default Re: RPM's feautered custom "07 BMW AC Shnitzer 530i Bodykit install of the week "

Originally Posted by TINTASSASSIN
Might want to clown the BMW dealership, another vehicle backed into the bumper at a parking lot, that was an insurance deal, they tried to reinstall and paint the kit, "NOW" you know the installations at RPM are XTRA TIGHT, the little b!TC#E$ on driven cry and whine cause they can't afford the installs (this is great, that's how we keep them outta here) , always remember the RPM policy if your not happy we'll refund your money, Not one refund in 24 years, here's another reminder to brand on your doom piece "WE INSTALL, MODIFY, PAINT and MOLD BODYKITS DAILY" http://www.rimsperformancemobileelec...ces/body_kits/
It's not that I can not afford the installs, trust me. I have 5 of my own vehicles and am about to purchase a house, I have no money problems. It's just I would not pay a company to ruin my car and then post about it on a forum. Maybe there have not been any returns because the people paying you to do their vehicles do not know what a quality shop can do. I can get my 5 year old niece to put some double sided tape on a lip and slap it on one of my cars and it would look better than that.
Old 01-29-2009, 03:44 PM
DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok
Default Re: RPM's feautered custom "07 BMW AC Shnitzer 530i Bodykit install of the week "

lemmegetdatsamurai
Old 01-29-2009, 03:50 PM
learn me sum maff!

anti-derivative anti-derivative anti-derivative anti-derivative anti-derivative anti-derivative anti-derivative anti-derivative anti-derivative anti-derivative anti-derivative

Originally Posted by Victum
It's not that I can not afford the installs, trust me. I have 5 of my own vehicles and am about to purchase a house, I have no money problems. It's just I would not pay a company to ruin my car and then post about it on a forum. Maybe there have not been any returns because the people paying you to do their vehicles do not know what a quality shop can do. I can get my 5 year old niece to put some double sided tape on a lip and slap it on one of my cars and it would look better than that.
Old 01-29-2009, 04:03 PM
boom tick boom tick

Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum

Originally Posted by The Wok
lemmegetdatsamurai
buydatshitngga
Old 01-29-2009, 05:16 PM
Registered Member

HiH8ter has disabled reputation

dude,don't you go to rpm for parts???

U hippie

Originally Posted by ballinfizzle89
omg.

I can't stop laughing.
Old 01-29-2009, 05:18 PM
VaDriven Mayhem

Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous

Might want to clown the BMW dealership, another vehicle backed into the bumper at a parking lot, that was an insurance deal, they tried to reinstall and paint the kit, "NOW" you know the installations at RPM are XTRA TIGHT, the little b!TC#E$ on driven cry and whine cause they can't afford the installs (this is great, that's how we keep them outta here) , always remember the RPM policy if your not happy we'll refund your money, Not one refund in 24 years, here's another reminder to brand on your doom piece "WE INSTALL, MODIFY, PAINT and MOLD BODYKITS DAILY" http://www.rimsperformancemobileelec...ces/body_kits/
So wait...are you saying you didn't install that lip with the tape?

Then why did you post a picture of it?

And please.....I can afford anything in your shop but I'd rather go someplace that doesn't base there business on a tinting championship that they won 10 years ago and hasn't won since.

PS - If you hate Driven so much why do you advertise here?
Old 01-29-2009, 07:22 PM
In TATTRAT we trust

BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE

Yet there is barely ever a customer at your store, errr uh shop.
Old 01-30-2009, 04:51 AM
TreblicTunedFTW!!

Subie2Honda Subie2Honda

Originally Posted by BoredomRule
Yet there is barely ever a customer at your store, errr uh shop.

Wonder why.

Oh wait, no I dont.
Old 01-30-2009, 06:56 AM
Banned

LoBoRsXs LoBoRsXs LoBoRsXs

I see his concept, he's just posting pics of his "custom works" so people wouldnt forget rpm was there since they are gonna go out of business by spring break :/. dont worry tint i got your back
Old 01-30-2009, 08:32 AM
<========8 ROBBCOCKS

Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx

So is anyone trying to JO?

Quick Reply: RPM's feautered custom "07 BMW AC Shnitzer 530i Bodykit install of the week "