Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

RPM's feautered custom "07 BMW AC Shnitzer 530i Bodykit install of the week "

Old 01-28-2009, 11:50 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
VIPdickriders has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Default Re: RPM's feautered custom "07 BMW AC Shnitzer 530i Bodykit install of the week "

why do I not care what u think?
Old 01-28-2009, 11:51 AM
bmw enthusiast

325xiboy has disabled reputation
Default Re: RPM's feautered custom "07 BMW AC Shnitzer 530i Bodykit install of the week "

looks pretty good imo... just lose the rear skirt and go with a 550i rear bumper..
Old 01-28-2009, 11:55 AM
(. )( .) & 8====>

Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin'

Originally Posted by Lord Humongous
Why do I think you're a troll
it's probably tintassassin... again... for the umpteenth time.
Old 01-28-2009, 11:55 AM
VaDriven Mayhem

Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous

Originally Posted by VIPdickriders
why do I not care what u think?
Sweet only 3 more posts and you'll be locked for the day.

I bet you and Tint Assassin are buddies....

Originally Posted by 325xiboy
looks pretty good imo... just lose the rear skirt and go with a 550i rear bumper..
Yes...because doublesided tape on a bimmer is the way to go
Old 01-28-2009, 01:57 PM
learn me sum maff!

anti-derivative anti-derivative anti-derivative anti-derivative anti-derivative anti-derivative anti-derivative anti-derivative anti-derivative anti-derivative anti-derivative

Originally Posted by 325xiboy
looks pretty good imo...
that must be some REALLY good shit you're smoking...
Old 01-28-2009, 02:08 PM
Registered Member

Hardtop00SS Hardtop00SS Hardtop00SS Hardtop00SS Hardtop00SS Hardtop00SS Hardtop00SS Hardtop00SS

Originally Posted by azzbustin30th
still looks like asshole
+124124312423

Originally Posted by TINTASSASSIN
Grand Total Painted and Installed $ Drumroll...........................Whoa!!! Heads up!!! Was that just a Flying Similac bottle thrown across the room, Alright, Alright due the past whinning, kicking and screaming RPM will no longer post pricing, but we will post this.....a $100(Benjamin) tip for the excellent service, installation and of course the lowest price!!!
thanks for the heads up, I never knew they called a $100 bill a "benjamin"
Old 01-29-2009, 05:17 AM
DEAD OR ALIVE

azzbustin30th azzbustin30th azzbustin30th azzbustin30th azzbustin30th azzbustin30th azzbustin30th azzbustin30th azzbustin30th azzbustin30th azzbustin30th

Originally Posted by VIPdickriders
and you look like a skinny bitch that is afraid to stand up for your gf on the va beach strip. im just saying

and if this is loco your the hairlip faggot that wouldnt show up when you got called out you faggot ass pussy. and if you woulda actually came up to me at the beach and said something to me like you said you did, you would been left for dead in the middle of the street. but no your faggot ass had to run to the internet and make a thread so i was told. and so called thread was deleted to protect your stupid ass.

man do you fuck me or something, you sure do stalk me on the internet.
Old 01-29-2009, 05:19 AM
<========8 ROBBCOCKS

Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx

lol.... Loco would have told me if it was him.
Old 01-29-2009, 03:10 PM
Registered Member

TINTASSASSIN has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Victum
double sided tape? fits like shit btw, bad job.
Also posting a tip is no better than posting how much they spent. morons.
Might want to clown the BMW dealership, another vehicle backed into the bumper at a parking lot, that was an insurance deal, they tried to reinstall and paint the kit, "NOW" you know the installations at RPM are XTRA TIGHT, the little b!TC#E$ on driven cry and whine cause they can't afford the installs (this is great, that's how we keep them outta here) , always remember the RPM policy if your not happy we'll refund your money, Not one refund in 24 years, here's another reminder to brand on your doom piece "WE INSTALL, MODIFY, PAINT and MOLD BODYKITS DAILY" http://www.rimsperformancemobileelec...ces/body_kits/
Old 01-29-2009, 03:14 PM
DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok

That sounds likely.

Quick Reply: RPM's feautered custom "07 BMW AC Shnitzer 530i Bodykit install of the week "