Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Pollen (How much Longer)?

Old 04-17-2008, 06:38 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
95RogueM3 is infamous around these parts95RogueM3 is infamous around these parts95RogueM3 is infamous around these parts95RogueM3 is infamous around these parts95RogueM3 is infamous around these parts95RogueM3 is infamous around these parts95RogueM3 is infamous around these parts95RogueM3 is infamous around these parts95RogueM3 is infamous around these parts95RogueM3 is infamous around these parts95RogueM3 is infamous around these parts
Default Pollen (How much Longer)?

I recently moved to Richmond and want to know how much more of this pollen Im going to have to live with...

Those who have been here a few years: How many more weeks would you say our cars will be showered with Pollen on a daily basis?

Im pretty anal about my cars and hate washing them only to have them covered in yellow the next morning.

Thanks in advance!
Old 04-17-2008, 06:39 PM
Infiniti

swordsman54 is infamous around these partsswordsman54 is infamous around these partsswordsman54 is infamous around these partsswordsman54 is infamous around these partsswordsman54 is infamous around these partsswordsman54 is infamous around these partsswordsman54 is infamous around these partsswordsman54 is infamous around these partsswordsman54 is infamous around these partsswordsman54 is infamous around these partsswordsman54 is infamous around these parts
Default Re: Pollen (How much Longer)?

get a california duster
Old 04-17-2008, 06:41 PM
Man in the BOX

Alice_in_Chains is an unknown quantity at this point

You're worried about your car? Thank God that you don't have allergies, they are debilitating this time of the year.
Old 04-17-2008, 06:44 PM
Registered Member

95RogueM3 is infamous around these parts95RogueM3 is infamous around these parts95RogueM3 is infamous around these parts95RogueM3 is infamous around these parts95RogueM3 is infamous around these parts95RogueM3 is infamous around these parts95RogueM3 is infamous around these parts95RogueM3 is infamous around these parts95RogueM3 is infamous around these parts95RogueM3 is infamous around these parts95RogueM3 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by swordsman54
get a california duster
Ive seen the damage those can do on anything but *perfectly* clean paint and will pass. Ive forbidden my GF from using the one she has: Ive been a detailer for 5+ years and seen the damage.
Originally Posted by Alice_in_Chains
You're worried about your car? Thank God that you don't have allergies, they are debilitating this time of the year.
Luckily Im not too badly affected.
Old 04-17-2008, 07:20 PM
crème de la crème.

Fizzy Fizzy Fizzy Fizzy Fizzy Fizzy Fizzy Fizzy Fizzy Fizzy Fizzy

Ahh man I was thinking the same thing. Black car FTL. My shit looks yellow right now.
Old 04-17-2008, 07:24 PM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by ballinfizzle89
Ahh man I was thinking the same thing. Black car FTL. My shit looks yellow right now.
I know. I washed mine on Sunday and it looks like balls now. Having a black car is a blessing and a curse.
Old 04-17-2008, 07:28 PM
Fuckinitupagain

Strychnine is a splendid one to beholdStrychnine is a splendid one to beholdStrychnine is a splendid one to beholdStrychnine is a splendid one to beholdStrychnine is a splendid one to beholdStrychnine is a splendid one to beholdStrychnine is a splendid one to beholdStrychnine is a splendid one to behold

I don't think it's going to get better any time soon.

I also own a black car.

What pisses me off more is that you get some punk ass kids that like to write their names and draw pictures with their fingers on my hood with the pollen. I better not catch one of them in the act or I'll be breaking some fingers lol
Old 04-17-2008, 07:32 PM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by Strychnine
I don't think it's going to get better any time soon.

I also own a black car.

What pisses me off more is that you get some punk ass kids that like to write their names and draw pictures with their fingers on my hood with the pollen. I better not catch one of them in the act or I'll be breaking some fingers lol
I was thinking a few more weeks max...you think longer? I spent the past 4 years in Lexington, Va and it was never this bad there. This is all new to me.
Old 04-17-2008, 08:33 PM
crème de la crème.

Fizzy Fizzy Fizzy Fizzy Fizzy Fizzy Fizzy Fizzy Fizzy Fizzy Fizzy

Yeahhh..there's like a 1/2" thick layer on my car...it's not even pollen anymore..I think i see some flowers growing..
Old 04-17-2008, 08:35 PM
Registered Member

santanard has disabled reputation

try owning a black car and you cant even wash it cause its a brand new paint job