Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

The New Adrenaline Auto..Shoot

Old 08-16-2009, 11:10 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Impulsed7 is infamous around these partsImpulsed7 is infamous around these partsImpulsed7 is infamous around these partsImpulsed7 is infamous around these partsImpulsed7 is infamous around these partsImpulsed7 is infamous around these partsImpulsed7 is infamous around these partsImpulsed7 is infamous around these partsImpulsed7 is infamous around these partsImpulsed7 is infamous around these partsImpulsed7 is infamous around these parts
Default Re: The New Adrenaline Auto..Shoot

Can you guys tune BMW's? I know its kinda hard, but i got some interesting setups and need custom tunes. I will be at the 29th meet.
Old 08-16-2009, 09:50 PM
1-877-TURBOKT

AdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud of

We are not familiar with BMW tuning platforms. If you already have a good standalone system, I'm sure there will not be a problem. Matt is becoming more and more open to other vehicles(no piggybacks)

We have started Cobb, for Subies, Evos and Mazdas, and Nistune for the Nissan guys.
Old 08-16-2009, 09:58 PM
Zerofucksgiven

Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello

Pics need to go in Dope Status...