Notices
Vendor Reviews Post and read reviews for ANY business vendor, including dealerships, that you've dealt with, positive or negative. This is open to anybody and everybody, not restricted to Sponsors. If you're looking for a vendor/service try asking in one of the Regional Forums.

Adrenaline Auto Shop

Old 06-07-2009, 05:31 AM
Settled..

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ICULOKN ICULOKN ICULOKN ICULOKN ICULOKN ICULOKN
Default Adrenaline Auto Shop

I just wanted to give a thanks to the Team over at Adrenaline Auto Shop. I had never dealt with them before but as soon as I asked for some help they were there for me. They worked me in to a tight schedule they had, found some problems with the setup, and offered to fix it before their shop move so we can still take the Honda to Pinks All Out MD.

Super class act over there and awesome customer service. Add in the experiance and knowledge and its a win all around.

Big thanks to Phil, Matt, Dan, RJ, and Phil. Sorry if I left anyone out I am terrible with names!
Old 06-07-2009, 07:50 AM
RVA

C16 BigT is infamous around these partsC16 BigT is infamous around these partsC16 BigT is infamous around these partsC16 BigT is infamous around these partsC16 BigT is infamous around these partsC16 BigT is infamous around these partsC16 BigT is infamous around these partsC16 BigT is infamous around these partsC16 BigT is infamous around these partsC16 BigT is infamous around these partsC16 BigT is infamous around these parts
Default Re: Adrenaline Auto Shop

adrenaline is a beast i recommend, so how much did it put down?
Old 06-07-2009, 12:03 PM
Settled..

Originally Posted by ItsBigT
adrenaline is a beast i recommend, so how much did it put down?
Found some problems before the dyno was completed. Before Matt & Dan wanted to go any further they want to check some things.

No worries, it should easily do more than before once its back together.
Old 06-07-2009, 03:14 PM
Registered Member

sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue

Thanks for the props! This car is gonna be a beast once all the bugs are worked out
Old 06-07-2009, 03:24 PM
Body In Trunk.

RCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond repute

Old 06-07-2009, 04:18 PM
Registered member

WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E

I saw the car when I stopped by the stop. Very nice purchase
Old 06-07-2009, 07:20 PM
1-877-TURBOKT

AdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud of

We will try everything in our power to make this happen!
Old 06-07-2009, 07:23 PM
(. )( .) & 8====>

Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin'

i'm quite glad to see a thread like this.

richmond really does have a great import performance shop now.

Old 06-07-2009, 07:26 PM
Settled..

Originally Posted by AdrenalineAuto
We will try everything in our power to make this happen!

So will I! I cant believe how awesome this is going!
Old 06-07-2009, 07:33 PM
Body In Trunk.

RCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond repute

its been a rocky road for richmond when it comes to import performance. these guys have really stepped up their game, staffed the place with some real talent and are even keeping it professional. I am imperessed.

Keep up the good work and make happen what so many others before you have failed at.

Quick Reply: Adrenaline Auto Shop