Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Mechanic needed for fleet of hybrid/electric devices here in Richmond, VA. Fun job!!!

Old 12-18-2013, 03:31 PM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E
Lightbulb Mechanic needed for fleet of hybrid/electric devices here in Richmond, VA. Fun job!!!

Posting this for a friend opening an awesome new business next month. PM me your phone number/email address/resume; and I will forward the information to him.

Don't you deserve a job you could love? We seek experienced mechanics who are familiar with hybrid technology, and battery power (48-volt). The job has a performance aspect to it, so someone with a strong automotive background is required. Though you will be part of a team, you will have the sense of freedom that goes with being the only mechanic in the shop on your shift. The position is full time (40-45/hr), salary is competitive and will be hourly (no commission); this is going be a very fun job to have. I can't speak about the nature of the business publicly yet, but anyone serious; PM me and we can go into further detail.

Business is going to be located off Midlothian Turnpike, near Powhite Parkway.

Thanks for looking!

Old 12-21-2013, 05:59 AM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E
Default Re: Mechanic needed for fleet of hybrid/electric devices here in Richmond, VA. Fun jo

Got a few good replies. I know someone is looking for a laid-back, fun job.