Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Maaco body repair?

Old 03-28-2006, 09:27 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
new_skul has a reputation beyond reputenew_skul has a reputation beyond reputenew_skul has a reputation beyond reputenew_skul has a reputation beyond reputenew_skul has a reputation beyond reputenew_skul has a reputation beyond reputenew_skul has a reputation beyond reputenew_skul has a reputation beyond reputenew_skul has a reputation beyond reputenew_skul has a reputation beyond reputenew_skul has a reputation beyond repute
Default Maaco body repair?

I still haven't gotten my car fixed after my accident, mostly because I can't really afford it. I've heard that Maaco is fairly inexpensive, but I'm afraid that they're not gonna do a good job. So I was just wondering if any of you guys have any experience or opinions with the work they do there. I'd be getting the frame re-aligned, front bumper and hood replaced, and the whole car resprayed gloss black.
Old 03-28-2006, 09:32 AM
thermal efficiency

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS
Default Re: Maaco body repair?

i have had bad luck with one shop in particular on composite parts...

i have found that "you get what you pay for" is most true when dealing with body work.