Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

A Little Legal Advice... Please

Old 07-07-2009, 05:59 PM
A.K.A Jebus

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo
Default A Little Legal Advice... Please

So to keep it short this is what happened.

I took my car to a car wash in Fredericksburg and as they where bringing my car into the tunnel somehow my bumper got riped off and they proceeded to pull my car on to my bumper and drag it down the grate. Needless to say i was pissed i was on my way out of town to deal with a loss in the family so i got the owners information and was told to contact him when i got back in town. Got into town got an assessment on the damage and the guy in charge was out of town and his #2 guy is a total dick and i got a good feeling i am going to get screwed on this one. He said my bumper must not of been securely bolted down right and its not their problem, and that is bullshit because the bumper was on there fine and the owner will contact me when he gets into town.

So can i take this to court? Does anyone know what the law says in regards to this type of situation?

The car was not lowered and the bumper is stock and if it means anything it is a 99 Acura Tl
Old 07-07-2009, 06:03 PM
I'm so thirsty

drunkard drunkard drunkard drunkard drunkard drunkard
Default Re: A Little Legal Advice... Please

And why didnt you call the police? Your family is member is dead, 20 minutes extra isnt going to change anything.

Sorry about your loss, but this could end up costing you.
Old 07-07-2009, 06:09 PM
A.K.A Jebus

Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo

Originally Posted by derangedazn
And why didnt you call the police? Your family is member is dead, 20 minutes extra isnt going to change anything.

Sorry about your loss, but this could end up costing you.

yea i know but i do have a witness, the drive was three hours and honestly i wasn't thinking about it.
Old 07-07-2009, 06:16 PM
Registered member

rowe4166 rowe4166 rowe4166 rowe4166 rowe4166 rowe4166 rowe4166 rowe4166 rowe4166 rowe4166 rowe4166

There insurance company should pay

Hire this guy http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8yj2PPWFXFw
Old 07-07-2009, 06:37 PM
A.K.A Jebus

Originally Posted by jdmlude
There insurance company should pay

Hire this guy http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8yj2PPWFXFw
that what i thought but the assistant manager or whatever was a complete dick and kept trying to tell me my bumper was after market b/c of the factor lip kit and its the owners decision. so i will just wait until Saturday and see what he says

the video made me lol
Old 07-07-2009, 06:54 PM
Registered member

kmcormick9 is infamous around these partskmcormick9 is infamous around these partskmcormick9 is infamous around these partskmcormick9 is infamous around these partskmcormick9 is infamous around these partskmcormick9 is infamous around these partskmcormick9 is infamous around these partskmcormick9 is infamous around these partskmcormick9 is infamous around these partskmcormick9 is infamous around these partskmcormick9 is infamous around these parts

They are responsible. Call your insurance company and file a claim- make sure to include the fact that the car wash operators did it. Your insurance company will handle it and make the owner's life hell if he tries to not cover it.

Also, I think vadriven(dragva) is the worst place in the world to ask for legal advice

Case in point.
VVVVVVVVVVVV

Last edited by kmcormick9; 07-07-2009 at 07:04 PM.
Old 07-07-2009, 07:02 PM
Banned

M▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these parts

call the cops call obama hell call transformers but dont let ppl like tha tdick you over. but for real call the hammer l
Old 07-08-2009, 04:38 AM
Patrón

J0NG J0NG J0NG J0NG J0NG J0NG J0NG J0NG J0NG J0NG J0NG

Originally Posted by OhNoez!
call the cops call obama hell call transformers but dont let ppl like tha tdick you over. but for real call the hammer l
HELLZ YES.
Old 07-08-2009, 04:40 AM
Eat me.

Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta

Originally Posted by OhNoez!
best advice i've ever seen on here, srsly.
Old 07-08-2009, 11:47 AM
A.K.A Jebus

thanks you guy like i said the owner will be back in town Saturday so i will see what happens

as far as the lawyer goes is there a flat charge for that or is it based off the settlement?

Quick Reply: A Little Legal Advice... Please