Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

I never got my official intro!

Old 07-07-2012, 09:01 AM
Slow as Shit

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow
Default Re: I never got my official intro!

That car has come a long way man!
Old 07-08-2012, 07:01 AM
Registered member

FSTWINO FSTWINO FSTWINO FSTWINO FSTWINO FSTWINO FSTWINO FSTWINO FSTWINO FSTWINO FSTWINO

Thanks Phil, it's still being a pain in the ass at the moment. This fuel pressure problem is really kicking our asses. Hopefully it will be done soon (with more boost obviously)
Old 07-08-2012, 12:21 PM
Slow as Shit

Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow

Then you can move on to the G8 right?
Old 07-09-2012, 04:18 AM
Registered member

FSTWINO FSTWINO FSTWINO FSTWINO FSTWINO FSTWINO FSTWINO FSTWINO FSTWINO FSTWINO FSTWINO

lol... No, hopefuly I can keep that one stock for awhile longer. Its nice having a dependable vehicle for once.
Old 05-16-2015, 02:31 PM
Registered member

Is it lame to bump your own build thread 3 years after it's last post? I've been going back and forth, back and forth, and back and forth trying to decide to either finish everything that needs work, or just sell the car off. It's been pretty neglected for the past year or so, but recently I've regained some interest in the it. The methanol pump leaks like crazy, the sail panel is has almost no clear coat on it anymore, and there are cracks in the paint on both rear quarters that make me not want to be seen in it until everything is repaired. Anyone know of any good body/paint guys in the area?

Today I went out and removed the original Alky Control methanol pump (it's over 7 years old- time for a rebuild.) and found a couple of guys trying to unload new 6LE sail panels... A decent start to getting this thing back on the road. The last time I took it out, I remember getting frustrated with the total lack of traction, kick starting the idea to just sell the car. The thought of dumping even more money into the suspension made me want to vomit... But it looks like I'm going to after all.

If anyone still follows this dinosaur, I'll update if anything worth noting happens.
Old 05-25-2015, 11:14 AM
liquor&cheeseburgers

Big Sexy Big Sexy Big Sexy Big Sexy Big Sexy Big Sexy Big Sexy Big Sexy Big Sexy Big Sexy Big Sexy

My uncle paints for a guy in the west end if you're still looking. He does quite a lot of custom work as well. Let me know.