Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Intro

Old 02-16-2003, 09:07 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
OzzmanSHO is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Intro

Figured I should listen to the rules and go ahead and introduce myself here even though I normally don't do this. (damn do I feel lame now )

This should be a good chance to see if there is anyone that normally visits the VA Motorsports Park here in Dinwiddie, VA. Also would like to hear from the local Auto-Cross groups around here. I am interesting in trying my luck at some Auto-Cross this spring, it looks like a lot of fun and a good learning experience. I will probally also try out my luck @ Open-Track Racing @ Summit Point later in the Spring Time. Got a chance to play there at a club meet, very very fun, but could only run for 3 laps .

A little information on the car:
1998 T.R. SHO
Weight: ~3500 lb (from the scale at Virginia Motor sports Park)

Modifications:

Saxcone Removed
Porterized in the summer
K&N panel filter
TB Coolant Bypass
Borla 2.25" Mufflers
No resonator, replaced with 2.25" Stainless steel pipe
3" Additional front spoiler (not installed)
24mm Front sway bar
Stock Sway bar bushings in front
26mm Rear sway bar
Energy Suspension Sway bar bushings in back
Roush Springs Installed (Lowered 1/2" back, 2" Front)
Infinity Reference Speakers Installed in the Rear
SHO Half-Bra
Trunk lettering on doors in T.R. color to match the car
3rd Brake Light LED bulbs (not installed, too dim)
New Ford SHO Floormats (for car shows only, never actually used)
2002 Taurus Rear Deck Carpeting (underside)
Modified stock tips, now dumping 2.25" of exhaust into the stock tips instead of 1" like normal
3rd Catalytic Converter removed
Rearend lowered on strut 0.75"
Cams welded to prevent future problems from occurring (see v8sho.com)

Clubs:
SHO-Club

I am also regular poster @ www.shoforum.com and www.v8sho.com

Car has ran a best of 15.4 @ 89mph as of last summer. (Yes I'm working on getting that time a little better)
Old 02-16-2003, 09:51 PM
Registered Member

FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam

Hey Ozzman...i already like ya. You're an Ozzy fan and own a SHO...heh. Welcome to the boards...

I autocross my 85 XR at VMP through VMSC. I will attempting to run the entire next season, so you'll see me there and Cloverleaf mall. Throwing around a SHO through some cones should be fun...you should try it.

I also plan on doing some open tracking this year...but that depends on fundage and work put into my new projects...we'll see

Kevin - OZZY RULEZ!!!
Old 02-16-2003, 09:58 PM
Nic
Patron

Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic

Welcome...I live at VMP. You might recognize the car...black Mustang. I race it in the Street Trophy Points class...usually red light in the semi finals.
Old 02-16-2003, 10:07 PM
ur hot now go away

1TZ JENN has disabled reputation

welcome i'm jenn
Old 02-17-2003, 07:56 AM
Golden Girls #1 Fan!

'90Formula350 is infamous around these parts'90Formula350 is infamous around these parts'90Formula350 is infamous around these parts'90Formula350 is infamous around these parts'90Formula350 is infamous around these parts'90Formula350 is infamous around these parts'90Formula350 is infamous around these parts'90Formula350 is infamous around these parts'90Formula350 is infamous around these parts'90Formula350 is infamous around these parts'90Formula350 is infamous around these parts

Welcome to the board man ... nice car ... hey contact SHOFEAR94 ... he is the president of a SHO club in Tidewater ... really nice guy his name is Chris ... tell him Mike (Broke Neck) told you about TSHOC ...
Old 02-17-2003, 08:14 AM
Slow as Shit

Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow

As with Nic, i also frequent VMP alot. Look for a bald guy with a goatee in a black 97 Cobra.
Old 02-17-2003, 08:27 AM

OzzmanSHO is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by '90Formula350
Welcome to the board man ... nice car ... hey contact SHOFEAR94 ... he is the president of a SHO club in Tidewater ... really nice guy his name is Chris ... tell him Mike (Broke Neck) told you about TSHOC ...
I've seen SHOFEAR94 on SHOForum before I belive I might have met him @ last year's convention. Over 100 people there I couldn't remember them all. I was suppost to drive up to the convention with a few guys from a club in northern va, but I left a day early. I haven't heard from those guys in a while. I should probally get up with some local SHO guys. I normally goto all the big events and meet up with people from the forum. (IE - Convention, Carlise, and the Mid-Maryland SHO)

FlodaXR4 - Hope to see you around at some of the events this year. If I would have seen a merkur I would have remembered it. I love those cars.

Nic - seeing as you live at VMP, I'll definatly be seeing you then. Watch for my car, I'm the ONLY 98 SHO around here.

and hello jenn
Old 02-17-2003, 03:53 PM
Registered Member

FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam

Originally posted by OzzmanSHO
FlodaXR4 - Hope to see you around at some of the events this year. If I would have seen a merkur I would have remembered it. I love those cars.
I would think you would remember an obnoxiously loud Merkur if you saw it...but this was me tearing up my tires and wasting brakes in Nov. at a VMSC autox

-Kevin
Old 02-17-2003, 05:44 PM
yea, i'm that guy

fatboyee has disabled reputation

im mo, i live down in the stix across from lake chesdin (c-field side) and i got a couple slow stangs

welcome aboard
Old 02-18-2003, 01:21 PM
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

HighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud of

welcome. i am the guy whose car is always broken.