Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Driving School

Old 04-25-2006, 02:15 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam
Default Re: Driving School

Originally Posted by AL-David
You are waiting at an intersection, your light turns green but pedesterians are still walking in front of you.
(A) Go, is your turn!
(B) Wait, pedesterians have the right of way.
(C) Rev your engine to scare them.
You are being kicked out of a mall parking lot for "loitering". You are in a 3 ton Lincoln with 900ft.lbs of torque. You...
(A) Apologize to the security guards and applaud them in their efforts of keeping the mall parking lots safe
(B) Leave quietly.
(C) Rev repeatedly while rocking the car back and forth, then proceed to do a one-wheel-peel out of the parking space directly infront of the security guard.

David?
Old 04-25-2006, 02:19 PM
Body In Trunk.

RCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond repute

ive been to driving school 4 times. i had a blast . needless to say going the first 3 times didint help. its not likely my 4th time did either.
Old 04-25-2006, 02:20 PM
Body In Trunk.

RCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by FlodaSE-R
You are being kicked out of a mall parking lot for "loitering". You are in a 3 ton Lincoln with 900ft.lbs of torque. You...
(A) Apologize to the security guards and applaud them in their efforts of keeping the mall parking lots safe
(B) Leave quietly.
(C) Rev repeatedly while rocking the car back and forth, then proceed to do a one-wheel-peel out of the parking space directly infront of the security guard.

David?
Duhh C.
Old 04-25-2006, 06:28 PM
Registered Member

99whtneon has disabled reputation

depends on where u live but i took mine off of broad at the marriot with the green roof next to panera. it was pretty good. i think it was andy's auto school or something like that.